chapter 9: The twerking Griers

**Cam's p.o.v**

"Now on your date tonight I want you to say: bad, and yell where is the booty! A lot, okay?" Nash starts, as I grab every single solitary piece of clothing and decide if it's good enough for her. But nothing simply is... she's to perfect for everything, and everyone... even me.

"Now's not the time to make stupid comments, Nash." I growl out of frustration, "I can't do it..." I start, only to be interrupted. "Uh, yeah, you can. She said yes, if you have the guts to ask her out you have the guts to actually go on the date." Ugh, he always finds either stupid or smart things to say when I want him to agree with me!

"Hey bruh," Hayes greets, once he opens the hotel door from the long lobby. "Dude, stop saying that it sounds like you're saying bra," Nash points out, as he shuffles towards his younger brother. "No, I don't," Hayes responds as he pushes past Nash and sits on his and Nash's bed. "Yeah, you do say it wrong. Remember, to pronounceate." Nash corrects, like an annoying English teacher for modern trends.

"Yeah, you've told me that before... but that was for a video," He responds, in a voice of annoyance. "Hey, remember when we did our vs video?" Nash asks his brother, as I finally found a nice shirt. Hayes pops up and smiles, "1. That was a week ago (since this book is supposed to start in September), 2. I can twerk better than you!" He shouts with amusement.

"I want a rematch, on that!" Nash shouts, as they both narrow their eyes at each other. "Fine! But first let me tweet out "who is better at twerking? Me or Nash?" Hayes replies, grabbing out his phone and logging into Twitter. "Cam, you're the judge!" Nash says turning towards me, "No way! I have to get ready for my date!"

"Knock, knock!?" A young voice says entering, I don't even look up I'm so busy still getting ready. "Hey, Hayes. I came to give you your shoes, you left them in our room, and I couldn't stand the smell anymore. So here they are!" She says, Hayes looks up and smiles at Jasmine. "I didn't even realize you were missing your shoes," Nash comments glancing at Hayes's feet. "No wonder why the room smelled so bad, once he came in..." I mutter under my breath, as Nash nods in agreement.

"So what are you guys doing?" Jasmine asks, as Hayes finally puts down his phone. "We are doing a twerking competition," he responds with a smile, she instantly perks up. "Oh! I definitely want to see this!" Hayes looks at her, and grins. "Do you want to judge?" He asks in a sensitive voice, "Hell ya!" She yells, in pure excitement.

Ugh! Can't they be quite? I'm still looking for a good pair of shoes, and pants. Wow, I must sound like such a girl! "Who's first?" Hayes asks expectantly at her, "I'll save the best for last, so... Nash you go first." He grunts at her comment, and starts to attempt to twerk. Which looks like a way of shaking your butt like a two year old.

"Pay close attention to his techniques," Jasmine whispers yells to Hayes. "So what you want me to do is, pay close attention to my brother shaking his butt badly?" He whispers back, as she shakes her head in disapproval in Nash' s dance. "You make it sound worse than it is," she hisses back.

"Woo!" I hear shouts from the door and see the Jack's and Taylor standing there, cheering him on. "Shake that booty!" Taylor yells as they make their way towards us. "Fight for what is yours!" Jack J yells, trying to sound like one Matt's vines. "And done!" Jasmine yells, with a face full of disgust. "Looks like your brother scarred your girl for life," Jack G comments, to Hayes who makes his way to the middle of the room.

"One, two, three!" He yells, before he starts shaking his butt awkwardly in a way better way than how Nash did it. "Woo!" The guys cheer as Hayes really gets into it, even Jasmine cheers. "Where is the booty? Where is the booty?" Jack G mocks my vine, like he's speaking into a mega phone.

"Right here!" Nash yells pointing towards his twerking brother, "And done!" Jasmine yells, with now a fresh smile on her face. "Who won!?" Nash questions, impatiently. "Hayes!" She yells excitedly, making her way to congratulate him with a kiss.

They keep continuing to yell with excitement, and finally I really can't concentrate and join them. I mean I was getting ready 5 hours before our date.

So this was a weird filler, again, I didn't edit! I'm really sorry, I'm just WAY too lazy to do that.