chapter 12: So much

**Amber's P.O.V** (three months later, December)

I can't believe how bad they look, they're in covered in casts and bruised everywhere too. It's hard to believe my best friend and Cam have been in a coma for months, it's hard for me... It's hard for everyone... Especially Jasmine, I mean this is her sister we're talking about here. I've been taking care of her now, but almost every time I see her she seems depressed. But then she sees Hayes... and It's like she is suddenly filled with happiness. Or at least she appears to be.

The tour has been canceled, too. No one wanted to leave them behind, not a single soul. Their fans are devastated, but have taken twitter to show their support.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask an unconscious Crystal, while holding her stone cold hand. Which is one of the only things not covered in a cast on her... besides her head. "Can you just wake up for us, in time for Christmas?" My voice is solemn, so solemn that it scares me. It shouldn't have to be this way, "Or you can wake up for me, and for Jasmine... because we miss you so much!" My breath hitches, and soon my eyes are spewing out a waterfall of tears.

"Excuse me, mam, I have some news." Doctor Rodgers says as he leans against the door frame. I nod as I scurry towards him, "You're friend seems to be getting better, she is getting less independent on our machines, and it seems that we are getting a bigger amount of brain activity."

I nod appreciatively, as he ushers over to Nash to tell him how Can is doing. I guess this is better, though.