chapter 4: Did you really have to get the mickey mouse band aids?!

"Move your fat butt!" Amber yells, as she forcefully tries to remove me out of the drivers seat. We're having another debate on who should drive, personally I'd like yo drive so I don't end up in a coma and dying."I want to drive!" She complains like at toddler that's sucker just got taken away. "I'm sorry, but did Cam go up to you or me, to invite us to the tour?!" I yell, back trying to sound just as childish as she does. Even though that is near impossible. My phone buzzes for a second, and as I look down she takes the chance to push me out of the seat.

Suddenly, I'm on the ground and my skin burns. Thanks Amber, "Thanks for pushing me out of the seat, but remember who has the keys?" I ask her as I pull myself up, and wave the keys before her eyes. "You are such a butt!" She yells playful as she chases me through the parking lot.

Her bleach blonde hair straight behind her like a banner on a plane, she screams through her fit of giggles as she tries to keep up with me. I race my way back to the drivers seat, and slam the door behind. Only for me to soon lock it, and for her to slug her way back to the passengers seat. She sticks her tongue out at me as she opens the door, her eyes look at me and she frowns instantly. "I'm so sorry!" She pleads, I give her a questioning look before she soon answers.

"You're arm is bleeding," she says taking off her sweater and wrapping it around my arm. "Looks like I'm getting rid of this sweater... I'm going to run into the apartment and grab a band aid." She says as I nod, and look down at my phone. She skips her way to the complex doors, what I see when I look back down at my phone amazes me. Cam and Nash followed me back on instagram! Ahh! I'm so excited! And now Hayes followed me, too! Ahh! Are they all together? Is that why they followed me at the same time?

My phone starts ring and I look down and see that it's mom. She never calls me, why is she calling me now? My mom and I never have had a great relationship since she tried to control every action of my life. She was far too controlling, I get that she is my mother but she literally did control every aspect of my life. "Hey, honey!" She says in that cheery voice of hers, "What do you need?" I groan.

She just jumps right to it though, "I need you to watch Jasmine," she starts but before she continues, I interrupt her. "For how long?!" I question, knowing my mom my sister will probably be here for a while. "Until she's eighteen, unless you want your sister to go into the the foster system." Mom responds nonchalantly. So I'm going to raise my sister for four years? Great! Not... "When's her flight?" I question, knowing my mom probably has her on the next flight to LAX. "Oh, sweetie. She's already landed... In fact she's on a taxi on it's way to your place right now," my mom is a cruel soul who's wanted nothing but to get rid of us and be some kind of trophy wife. "I never told you where I live, though..." I respond,  creeped out by my mother's stalker ways.

"I only tracked your phone, it was easy, honey." mom is such a stalker... The main reason I moved here was to get rid of her controlling ways. I know that's no way to talk about my mom, but have you heard this phone conversation? "I'll wait for her then, bye mom." I say quickly hanging up the phone.

Before I left for California I promised my fourteen year old sister, Jasmine, that I would come back for her once she turned eighteen, but I guess I'm doing this a little early. Four years early to be exact.

I hear a car pull up next to the car, and a shuffling of feet. Which a squeaky wheel soon follows, as I look up I see a girl about six years younger than me. Her blonde hair escalates her face and make her blue eyes pop. She's wearing a Santa hat, along with a pair of denim shorts and a red tank top. Wow, mom really did send her out on short notice "Jasmine!" I yell with excitement,  we've always been close. In return she runs up to the car and waves as I bring down the car window.

"Wearing your Santa hat again, I see?" I murmur, she just laughs and grins. "Well, Santa is bae," she giggles, before a hint of curiosity strikes her sparkling eyes. "What happened to your arm?" "Amber," she nods, knowing how aggressive Amber can get when she messes around. "I got it!" Amber screams, exiting the complex. Only to stop at the sight of Jasmine, "Did your mom dump her on us?" She asks concerned, as she removes her sweater from my arm and puts on multiple little band aids on my arm. "Did you really have to get the Mickey mouse band aids?!" I ask smiling. "Yes, I did." She says, grinning like a madman.

Hey, everyone I worked for about a few hours on this. I tried my hardest to get this done fast. Hope you guys enjoyed! Vote, comment, & etc! P.s I didn't edit, so sorry if it's confusing!