Chapter 17: I never said that

**Nash's P.O.V**

Thankfully, the day after Cam had woken up they both were checked out of the hospital. It was getting depressing going in there on a daily basis, and making sure to inform everyone what was happening. To make matters worse I have been feeling really guilty for not making vines for my fans when Cam was in the hospital, I love him but I want to keep everyone else happy. If only there was a way to please them both, but I'll start uploading next week.

"Hey, Nash. Can I ask you something?" Hayes asks as he steps into the living room of the apartment, and towards the couch. He's been quite upset lately, and I've been kind of worried. "Can I live here with you?" He asks, still somewhat upset. 

Oh! This explains a TON, he wants to stay here with Jasmine! I get it now! "You have to ask mom," I say, I know he'll hate to hear this, but I can't just take him away from mom without her permission. "Call her now."

Hayes rushes to his cell, and puts in his password frantically and rushes out of the room. "Puppy love." I murmur under my breath as Cam opens the apartment door. "It might not just be puppy love, he might actually be in love." He murmurs back as he jogs to the fridge and grabs out the dip, along with the fresh bag of chips from the counter and makes his way to the couch.

"Yeah, right. I've never heard of that before." I grunt as I attempt to steal a chip out of the bag, but he slaps my hand offendedly. "So what I have with Crystal is fake!" He yells, and  storms to his room with the bag of chips and dip. "I never said that!"