chapter 6: Feelings

**Cam's p.o.v**

"Oh! Hayes has a crush!" Nash taunts, with a smirk as he teases his little brother. "Soon you'll be saying 'it's too cold! For you here and now! So let me hold, both your hands in the holes of my sweater!" I sing to him, the same way he did to me. "Shut up!" He yells, as he puts his headphones in his ears.

"Nice one," Nash whispers to me with a wide set smirk,  "I just said what he said to me," I say with a mischievous grin. "So are you going to ask her out?" Nash asks as he taps his foot frantically on the elevator floor. "It's not that simple..." I say, I'm a bit frustrated with the situation. "Why is it not that simple?" He asks as he paces around a bit, too.

"You know how we get a ton of hate?" I ask him as the elevator door opens and we all shuffle out with the luggage cart. "Yeah, but we get a lot of love to..." he says trying to make a point, "Exactly, but what type of love do we get?" Hayes starts dancing to the music that plays in his head phones, causing Nash to chuckle before answering.

"The type of love that our fans want to date us?" He asks, still confused about the situation as he whips out his key card and slides it through the door. "And then some of our fans would get jealous... causing," Nash's eye pop out for a second before having realization. "Causing her to get hate. Awe, bro, you really must like her to think about all of this!" I nod as we lift our bags off the cart and place them by the walls of the room.

"Really it took you that long to get what he was saying?" Hayes says, obviously still a little pissed at Nash. "Hayes, come here..." I says and when Hayes finally reached me, I pulled him into a tight hug and motion for Nash. He quickly runs into the bathroom and grabs a handful of it, soon Nash is behind me. He slaps Hayes's and smears it with shampoo. Yelling "Smack cam!" Before he runs out of the room,"

Sorry! This chapter was short! & I didn't edit again. I'm too lazy!