Chapter 1

UPDATED CHAPTER

"Crystal!" Amber impatiently yells, her voice echoing throughout the empty rooms of the apartment. I enter the kitchen to witness her fiddling around on a kitchen stool. Her capacity of patience is currently at a 2 out of 10. I can't blame her though, I also have very little patience. Although, unlike her I choose to conceal this flaw by cracking a joke or two. People never guess that you're irritated when you're laughing with them.

Amber's pale complexion brightens when she notices me enter the bare kitchen. We really need to find the time to unpack our things and decorate in here. Although, we didn't bring much from Chicago to LA- the apartment was already expensive enough so we just stuck with the essentials.

Amber clears her throat to grasp my attention back- I get distracted very easily. "You ready?" She questions me before taking two beach bags off the counter and offering one to me.

"Of course," I assure her.

Before we know it we're exiting our apartment and entering the hallway. I walk over to the elevator and squint at the large sign plastered on the door. It says "out of service".

"Dammit!" I cuss. "We have to use the stares".

Amber nods and leads the way to the stairway where we begin to jog down 10 flights of stairs. As we approach the final flight of stairs Amber starts quickly tip toeing downstairs singing "Tip toeing in my jordans", like a complete fool. Some of the neighbors passed us on their way up and gave us dirty looks. I guess they're no fun.

"Nash Grier should do a vine like that," she suggests, before returning back to normal state. Amber is unnaturally obsessed with Nash Grier. We're both massive fans of magcon, but Amber chooses to pick favorites.

"Why don't you tell him that?" I joke, as we depart from the staircase and push passed the apartments entrance.

We make our way to the side street, where my silver Toyota Prius awaits. Like I said, we didn't have much money for anything too fancy after the move. Amber opens the passenger's door before seating herself comfortably. Amber is a horrible driver so we decided it best if I drive us to and from places. That is the most safe option anyways.

After an hour long car ride, I pull up into a parking spot near the beach. We both hop out of the car before making a beeline to the boardwalk, and towards the beach with our towels and bags. We still have not yet reached the sand, but I find myself tripping over the sidewalk. My things fly everywhere and warmth creeps onto my round cheeks. It's worse though- I knocked someone.

The guy that I knocked into picks himself up before dusting off. He reaches a hand down to me and he aids me to a standing position once again. I can't help but keep eye contact with him- I'm quite mesmerized. He seems to be quite taken aback too.

"I'm so sorry!" He was exclaims before kneeling down to help me collect my things. I can't help but stay frozen in my tracks.

After collecting my things, he stands up and gives me back my belongings. I could recognize those chocolate eyes and glass cutting jawline anywhere. I just bumped into Cameron Dallas.

"I'm really, really sorry!" he continues again, only to be interrupted by Amber.

"Is that Cameron Dallas!?" she whisper yells, trying not to get surrounded by a ton of ravaging fan girls.

He smiles at that, "So you guys are fans, huh?" He asks with a half smile.

"Yes," I say still mesmerized, "Yes, we are," I continue.

"Then can I hook you guys up with some tickets for our new tour?" he aka, as he brushes his hand through his silky brown hair.

"No, you don't need to do that-" Amber elbows my ribs, causing me to go into a coughing fit. Damn, she hits hard.

"Thank you," she interrupts me, faking some composure.

"I need your number for this, so I can get the tickets to you when they come in." Cameron states, pulling out his phone.

I look at Amber for her to give out her number, but she just elbows me in the ribs again and gapes at me.

"He means you!" she hisses in a hushed tone, so only I can hear her. Why me?

Slowly, I retrieve Cam's phone and type my information into his contacts. He glances at it once he receives his phone back and gives me a sloppy grin.

"Crystal..." he mumbles. "What a beautiful name". My cheeks redden with glee, did Cameron Dallas just hit on me? Amber squeals and instantly as another boy approaches. Judging by that reaction, I already know that it's Nash.

"What's going on?" he asks in a deep tone.

"We were just-just," she stutters.

"I was just saying hello to these two lovely ladies," Cameron finishes for her, who only nods in agreement.

"I-I love you, Nash," She stutters again, he grins like it boosted his esteem.

"I love you, too,"

She almost faints at the words but manages to say. "Can you make a tip toeing in my Jordan's vine?" 

So basically I thought I'd start a Cameron Dallas Fan fic, hope you guys enjoy and make sure to pm me your opinions. Also Nash said I love you too, because him and Cam always respond like that to their fans.