Cold shower

I awkwardly stand there, waiting for the water to warm up.

"Ok, the mirror is all fogged up, there's no way it's not near boiling now." Natasha mumbles, not even trying to hide her irritation. I stick my hand in the water. It still feels a bit on the cold side, but I figure I should just get this over with.

"Could you turn around while I-"

"Of course. I'll be in this corner the whole time." She says as she relaxes on the opposite side of the surprisingly large bathroom.

I hurriedly strip and jump in the shower. I let the water sluice over my body, and I notice it stings a few scrapes.

How violent did I get? More importantly, how violent did they get?

I gingerly wash my hair, internally cringing when I feel how greasy it is.

I reach for my conditioner, but the bottle slips from my hands.

"Ah! Crap." I exclaim as it hits my foot. I put my hand on the wall to steady myself, and hear a quiet hiss. I look over at the wall and remove my hand. In its place is a singed handprint.

Did- did I just-

I look at my hand, and notice it looks normal. I poke the wall, and watch as it chars.

"You ok in there?" Natasha jolts me out of my shocking discovery.

"Uh, y-yeah, just... shaving my legs!" I shakily reply.

I quickly remove the burnt layer of the wall and dry off. Stepping into my new clothes, I hear Natasha get up.

"Ok, come on. You're done with your shower." She says and escorts me back to the green room.

"Wait, why am I going back in here? Can't I go to my room?" I ask. She says nothing. "Oh, come on! I'm not dangerous, you guys know me." I complain, and she doesn't even glance at me.

I walk in, and notice that my pillow and blanket are in there. At lease I can nap now.

They seal me in, and I sigh. Laying down, I think of what's happened in the past couple days.

Apparently I can burn things now. Wait. How hot does glass have to be to melt?

I glance at the thick pane of glass that surrounds me, and smirk.