Running away

"Wha-what?" I stutter as everyone sighs.

"God Damn-"

"Language." Steve interrupts Tony.

"You- you all... How long have you known?" I glare at them all.

"About a month before we adopted you."

I stand there and stare at the floor.

I'm...I'm related to... to him? And they didn't...

"Would you have told me?" I hiss at them.

"We would."

"Well..."

"STEVE!" Natasha growls.

"Would. You. Have. Told. Me? Answer." I say as I try to calm down. Ok. This isn't so bad. Right? I'm still me. Nothing's changed. Right?

"No. You were never supposed to find out." Banner says, and looks at the others.

I feel my skin tingle, only slightly at first, but then it feels like needles.

"Bruce... Should we restrain-"

No!

I move my hands in front of me and suddenly Banner's shoulder is on fire. As everyone focuses on him I run out of the room and dash to mine. I chuck my crystals and clothes into my bag and haul it over my shoulder. I bolt out my door and almost get to the parachute bag when Thor stops me.

"Fenna, you mustn't run! We can help-"

I throw my hands up towards his cape and watch it burst into flames before grabbing the bag and running to the top of the ship. I jump off the edge, and fall.

Fwoosh

Shit.

Clint shot an arrow, tearing a hole in the parachute. I flail.

This can't. This can't be how it ends.

I feel myself pass out. I'm not falling anymore. It almost feel like I'm... flying.