Unease

It's strange, being back with the avengers. There's some new people, and they don't seem to know about me. Not fully, at least. One of them, Wanda, called me a flame witch.

"I can help you practice focusing your power, if you want." She says as I light a few candles.

"That is fine. Thank you, though."

A voice booms from another room.
"Fenna! Front room!" Fury shouts, and I snuff the candles.

After a brief run through of all the new happenings, Fury tries to give me a mission. Training, really.

"Go light all the candles in the building. Then come bac-"

"They are all lit. I do not need any training, Fury. I know the extent of my powers."

"That's impossible, Fenna. There are-"

"250 candles, yes, I know. 237 if mine are not included."

Thor walks in, without knocking, of course. "All of the candles just li- oh, Fenna! Hello, I had not been informed of your return. How-"

"I am fine. Thank you." I pause. "Your arm is injured, you fought the hulk." I get up and place my hands on his bicep.

"Yes, how did you-"

"Everyone has a small amount of fire in them. I can tell by how they burn what condition the body is in. Your arm is healed now." I turn and look at Fury. "I can sense your unease. It is typical for humans to be wary of the supernatural, even when it is expected. I am of no threat to you, since you are all my allies. My presence should only be concerning to those who wish to do harm, such as Loki. Where is my half-brother? I would like to rid ourselves of his looming residence in our lives.