The Orphanage

You took to long. Characters are still up for option but I named the character Seranade. But she goes by Melody.

Hi. I'm Seranade. But call me Melody. I hate my actual name. I have a brother, well had a brother named Max. But I would always call him Mac. We both lived in an orphanage her got adopted the same year as me. I was 13, he was 15. I moved to Washington and haven't seen him since.
"Seranade get down here now!" My adoption Mom yelled. I'm 18, I should pack up and leave this hellhole but I have no where to go.
"My name is Melody!"
I ran downstairs and she slapped me.
"Put some make-up on that ugly face and get ready. We gotta pick up grocerys." She growled at me.
"Ok." I went upstairs and covered the mark she left on my face. I grabbed my ear buds and phone and got in the car. We arrived at Wal-Mart. I put my earbud in and started singing along to New World. I then felt my mom slap me.
"Shut up Seranade! People are staring." I took the earplugs out and stared at the ground.
"Um... Excuse me ma'am but you have no right to treat her like that." A familiar voice said, but I didn't look up to see who it was cause it usually ended up my mom winning.
"She's my child." I heard my mom said.
"Then that's child abuse."
"Fine you take her then." She pushed me to the man but he caught me. This is the part where they hand me back.
"You know what? Maybe I will."
I looked up and saw someone.
Cliffhanger who is it?
Have you ever had like those ADHD thoughts. I was just thinking about Skydoesminecraft and how I'll never meet him cause he lives on the opposite side of the country. Literally I live in Georgia. But I was thinking about how I wish I could walk up to Adam look him in the eyes and personally thank him for everything. Or maybe just to see his face like a Skype or something. I don't know sometimes you can wish but it never comes true
Anyways I'm Dottie and I'll see you Polka Dots later and Remember Always turn Left.