Pranks galore

(Sorry for all the chapters me and my grandparents are on a road trip)
(Melody's POV)
We got to the offices and I saw Max in his chair. Alesa went to distract him. While she was doing that I took the blue dye and filled up a balloon in the kitchen. I saw Adam walk in.
"Melody? What are you doing?"
"Shh... Me and Alesa are pranking Max. Can you do me a favor and lead him outside so I don't get dye in the offices."
"Sure..." He told Max to go get his pen from his car. So went Max was outside me and Alesa snuck up on him. We took the balloon ful of dye and threw it on his head.
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"
Me and Alesa were laughing and we ran back inside. Max ran in screaming and Adam filmed him. Alesa behind Adam. I felt bad so I laid the extra set of clothes we bought for him on his desk. I ran towards Adam as Max went to change.
"Oh my god Melody... Thank you for letting me be apart of that prank."
"Hey a helping hand can be more than needed to make someone blue."
Adam laughed. Then they started to back away.
"What?"
I turned around and saw Max. He had a blue ball of magic in his hand. Of course I made a green ball of magic in mine.
"Max... What are you doing?!" I yelled.
"This." He threw it at me and I was soaked in water.
"Max!"
I threw mine at him. He was then soaked in water.
"Hey! I was pranking you back!"
"And to think I got you clothes."