She is okay

(Adam's POV)
STOP! I may not know you but I know this can't hurt you. Melody would be crushed.
Who are you?!
My name is Adam. I'm trying to save you.

She dropped the knife and looked at me.
How are you doing that.
Long story.
Well you are talking to me and I think we'll have time.
We'll talk later.

"Annie?! Are you ok?!" Melody ran up and hugged her.
(Melody's POV)
I ran up and hugged her. I didn't care if she was dangerous. She was my sister. She may not be biological but still. She is my sister.
"Yeah... I am now."
"Omg gosh." I let go of her and looked into her eyes.
"Am I going to jail?"
"No. Not even close. Youre living with me. I don't care what Max saids."
"Wait is that Skydoesminecraft?!"
"Yeah."
She ran up and hugged him. He looked at me.
Fan?
Yeah...
"Police!" Annie ran behind me and I put my arm around her. The police walked in the bathroom and picked up my mom's body. A police officer walked up to me and asked me questions.
"Excuse me miss. Do you know what happened here?"
"I'm sorry mam I can only make assumptions since I used to live with her. But my little sister here my know." Annie starts to tell the police officer what happened and I walked to Adam.
Is she an aura?
I don't know.
Check.
I started to sing and she was. She was the...

Noo cliffhanger how dare you do that. Andy Grammar is singing the national anthem right now anyway I'm Dottie and I'll see you Polka Dots later and Remember Always turn Left.