Really?

It was a guy with brown eye and black curly hair. He had glasses on that made them hard to see. (It's sky.)
"You rea-really want me?!" I said shocked.
He looked down at me than back at my mom.
"Take me to your house so we can get her stuff." He said. My mom groaned and walked out the store. Adam, as I found out his name was, followed and told me to get in his car. I did. He followed my mom to my house and he came with me up to my room.
"Just grab all of your stuff." He said leaning in the doorway.
"Ok." I grabbed a suitcase and packed all my stuff. I didn't have much since I was an orphan and they never bought me anything except for clothes and toiletries. I bought the make up I had, and it wasn't much. I put it all in my suitcase and my little sister Annie ran in and hugged me. She was 11 years old. I hugged her back.
"Bye Annie. If you ever need me here's my number." I grabbed a sheet of paper and wrote my number down.
"Thanks. Bye Melody." I grabbed my suitcase and went downstairs. Adam was signing some sort of paper. Probably a paper saying he has custody over me or something. After that he looked at me and looked at my suitcase.
"Is that all you have?"
"Yeah... I don't have much."
"Ok then. Let's go to the offices."
"Uh...The offices?"