The Movie. (huheueheuheuheueheu)

Adam came into my office.

"Yo Melody. We're having a movie night at my place. With all the guys and Jess, Alesa, and you. Kids will be watched by TimTim. Incase we watch and R-Rated movie. Girls pick the movies."

"Ok."

Adam walked out the lounge and Jess came into the offices and started reading Fanfictions. (No joke Jess does this. Approve by MithRoss) Me and Alesa talked about movies.

"Oooh... How about Fifty Shades Of Gray." Alesa said.

"Why that?" I say looking up from my phone.

"Because the guys would never watch this movie for any other reason.Plus we can get intimate with our man. Or whoever you love in the office."

"Ehh... I don't know who I like."
"Well... Tell me the nicest thing you can said about Max, Tim, John, Ross, and Jin.'

"Well... Max has a very cute haircolor. Um... Tim? I don't know well enough. Ross is very weird and sweet.He was there when I had bad dreams. Jin is very flirty but protective at the same time. And John... He's sweet, kind, and caring. He cared when I was getting some hate on one of my videos." I looked down to hide my blush. Once it was gone I looked back up and Alesa was smirking like crazy.

"You like Barney!! You should totally sit next to him during this movie."

"Fine but I bet you money nothing will happen."

"Oh you're on. 10 dollars."

"deal." we shook hands.

(Time skip to the movie)

See you next chapter