No... it can't be...

I stood up.

"Wait... There's no way to fight it?!?!"

"No..."

"No...! There has to be a way! There has to be! No aura left behind!"

'What's the big deal about it?!"

"Just Stay away from me. There IS a way!" I ran out of his office.

"Wait! Melody!"

I just kept going. I ran past Jin and Katelyn. They just stood there confused and I keep running. I ran past the editor's office and more footsteps behind me. I looked behind me and saw two hooded figures with masks. I'm sure I'm hallucinating but I kept running. I made it to the roof and the wind was blowing my hair into my face. I moved it and saw the two hooded figures standing there. I was on edge of the roof now.

"Leave me alone!"

"Seranade... What's wrong with you? We're not going to hurt you."

"Yeah right. I've seen many movies to know that hooded men are a 'no go'"

"What are you-" I looked over the building and jumped. I looked behind me and saw a blue trail racing. As I was falling a voice came into my head.

Seranade?! What the fuck were you thinking!? If Max doesn't get you.you're dead and the green aura will be empty.

So it really was you... I must've been hallucinating

Well hope that-
He was cut off by me falling into Max's arms.
"Seranade Ann Parker!! What the actual fuck were you thinking?!"
"I was hallucinating... I thought you were hooded men trying to kill me."
"You're in big trouble missy!" He carried me back inside and Adam greeted us at the door.
"Congratulations on your first test Max. You passed."
"You're not going to tell at her?!"
"No. I trust her story. And I can read her mind. I'd know if she was lying."
He started to stare at me. Oh shoot. He knows about Katelyn now.