Ross

(Time skip to lunch at the offices.)
(Melody's POV)
Katelyn and I went to Olive Garden. We sit down at the table and I start talking about the aura's. Then Katelyn gets another headache.
"Katelyn. Just keep fighting it. It seems like I'm the only one who trusts you. Well I don't know about Max because I haven't talk to him. But I know you can fight this." We leave Olive garden and go back to the offices. Katelyn goes to the lounge. Ross comes out of his office and walks up to me.
"Hey Melody? Do you have time to film a video with me?"
"Sure." We walk to his office. I sit in the extra chair. He shuts the door and turns on the recording light.
(Time skip to halfway through the game)
While playing the game my favorite song comes on. Who says by Selena Gomez. I sang along. I look over a Ross and the grey aura is around him. I stopped singing the song and kept quiet and only commentated when needed.
"BAIIII!" Ross screamed ending the video. I went to get up but I felt something grab my arm. It was Ross.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I just need to talk to Adam."
What?
Adam?! Stop doing that!
Sorry I speak telepathically. Anyways you said my name what?
Are you eavesdropping?!
Your right next to my office.
Fine. Ross has the grey aura.
Oh my god! How many people are going to get aura's in the offices. Is Jin going to get one next.
Its possible
Never mind. Look Ross probably doesn't know about or that he has powers. You're going to have to tell him
Ok
"Um... Ross can you do this?"
I did the green trail. Ross tried and he did it.
"Oh my god! I guess I can."
But then I remembered what the grey aura meant.
Grey is the color of Depression or loss. In order for Ross to get a power he has to have one of the happen.. not poor Ross...