Katelyn

(Adam's POV)

I was not teaching Katelyn. She is an evil aura. If she knows how to use her powers she could kill us all. Plus she's too strong to even read her mind. So I couldn't tell her anyways. She will create Darkness.

(Melody's POV)

(Time skip to tomorrow)

All the people with aura's were in the meeting room. Except Katelyn.

"Hey Adam? Where's Katelyn?"

"She's too strong to give her a memo."

"Oh.. ill go tell her then."

"No! The meetings about to start."

"Start with out me.No aura left behind." I walk out to find Katelyn. I find her on the floor, curled up in a ball, with her head in her hands. 

"Katelyn? Are you ok?"

Katelyn's voice was really deep.

"Yes. Greenie." I ran off to the meeting room to get Adam. That wasn't Katelyn. Her voice was deeper and her eyes were red. When she got to the meeting room's door a red shield blocked her path. I screamed for Adam but he couldn't hear her. The shield was sound proof. Katelyn walked over to me.

"What's wrong Greenie? Don't you TRUST me."

"Get away from me!" I screamed. I was backed into a corner. I tripped and fell but I was in the corner. I made a green ball of water in my hand and threw it at her.

"Leave her alone!" It was Katelyn;s normal voice. Katelyn was trapped inside an altered personality.

"Stop Black." The deeper voice said. Katelyn was battling it inside herself.

"Katelyn! You have to fight it!"

Katelyn fell to the ground in front of me. But another version of her was still standing. it looked like it was painted black with red eyes. Katelyn was next to me now. We both made a water ball and threw it at the thing. The creature was almost to us. It had created a black ball of fire with it's hand. Then a blue trail zipped by and the thing was on the ground. I got up.

"Who are you!" I screamed.

"Just call me Darkness. I'll be back." Darkness disappeared. 

"The Darkness is here." Max said.

"Just no longer in Katelyn." Adam said helping Katelyn up