Stalking ...

(Annie's POV)
(Time skip to 11 at night)
I learned invisibility but kept it a secret. I would often be in Ross's office. I secretly liked him. In a father daughter sort of way. I would follow him invisible. I went to the lounge and became visible. Max walked in and told me to get ready. We all go home Max shows me the guest room. I go invisible and go to Ross's and Melody's room. Melody's asleep but Ross is facing the opposite direction from her, crying. I stood beside the bed. I almost cried too. I go back to the door, become visible, and knock silently on the door. Just enough for him to hear but not enough to wake up Melody. Ross leans up.
"Can I sleep with you?"
"Sure."
I crawl into his bed.
"Why are you crying?"
"I'm just thinking."
"About what?"
"Life..."
(Ross's POV)
She falls asleep. I'm depressed. No one at the offices knows yet. My father passed away. I don't know what to do.
(Time skip to next day)
I arrived to the offices. I was wearing my dads Brown jacket. Adam walked up to me and it's like he read my mind.
"Hey Ross? How's your dad?"
"He... Died..." I sniffled and Adam hugged me.
"I'm soo sorry. Here take today off."
"Are you sure? I mean we have A lot of videos to make."
"Positive."
"Ok. See you tommorrow."
"Bye." I get back in my car and drive home.
(Annie's POV)
I stayed home. I see Ross come through the door. I go invisible.
"Annie?! You here?!"
"Yeah Ross! Just... Just using the bathroom!" I said walking to the bathroom door.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah!" Ross sat down on the couch and Annie became visible. She walked over and sat next to Ross on the couch.
"Why are you home so early?" I ask. He explained that his gather died and he got the day off.
"Oh... Sorry for asking... Um... Where am I gonna go to school?"
"I don't know. When Melody gets home you can ask her."
"Ok." We sat there and watched TV til Melody and Max got home.
(Melody's POV)
As soon as I walk in the door. Ross walks up to me.
"Hey. Annie was asking about school."
"Ok." I take Annie to her room and she sits on the bed I get on her computer and sign her up for online school.
We should have a meeting to learn about our powers. Give everyone the memo Adam cause I know you're listening.
Darn it I thought you wouldn't notice.
Uh huh...