Barney the dinosaur

Mason floated out of the baby chair. He started to fly around the room. Max ran around the room using his super speed. He couldn't catch her. I tried singing him to sleep, but I failed. Adam grabbed Mason with his mind and put him in his seat and buckled him up.

"That was the first test for me. Each of you have at least two tests, That helps you with your individual power. Go about your everyday business ." Adam said.

Melody went to her computer, but Barney bursts into her office.

"Uh.. Melodys? You need to record a song for thes Roleplays." John (Barney) Said.

"Uh... sure."

Me and Barney went to the sound booth. I sang Santa Claus is Running this town. I looked towards Barney. He had a pink aura around him. What?!? Barney doesn't have powers! Does he?! He must... He has a pink aura.
I walked to him, once I finished singing.
"Barney... Do you have powers?"
"What's? Noo... Nos ways."
"You totally do!"
"Shh... You can't tell anyone."
"You're not the only one. I have powers to. I'm the green aura. Your the pink one?"
"Uhh... Yeah."
"Adam will love this."
"No Don't tells him... I don't wanna be apart of that..."
"Why not?"
"Because... I'm not ready for what's coming... I don't even have thes power yet."
"But your like 23."
"Looks don't tell the Adam's."
"Fine..."
I walked to the meeting area. I saw Adam sitting there.
"Adam?"
"Yeah Melody?"
"I don't know how to tell you this but..." He looked at me and I saw Barney give me a sympathetic look.
"But..."

Nooooo cliffhanger.....