A Panic Attack?!

"Why...?"
"I don't know. Claustrophobia maybe... I have no idea just Adam locking the door just freaked me out." I said
"Adam! Open the freaking door. Melody just had a panic attack!" Not soon after I heard the door unlock and Adam rushing in.
"What?! How?!"
"Cause you locked the door!"
"Oh my god... Melody... I'm so sorry..."
"You're fine. I think I just got over excited or scared about meeting someone."
"Are you sure...?"
"Yeah..."
"Ok... Well let's show you the editors, and a few others"
"Mmkay..."
He led me out to a big office space. There was a guy who looked very similar. He had a set of headphones on.
"Tim this is Melody."
"Hi I'm Tim." He waved.
"And this is..." Adam walked over to the ginger with headphones on and ripped them off. He jumped off the computer and ran after Adam. He tackled him to the ground. After a while Adam got up.
"That's Max."
"Mac? Oh sorry... Every time I hear the name Max i think about my brother. I used to call him Mac because I couldn't say his name."
"I had a sister who called me Mac. I haven't seen her since I was 15. She was adopted and I hadn't seen her since. I got adopted two and moved here." I looked over to Adam and he was smirking like crazy.
"What?" I asked. He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.
"Max this is Seranade." Adam said.
"Wait did you say Seranade?!" Max said.
"My name is Melody..." I said.
Next thing I knew Max had embraced me in a hug. He spun me around, still hugging me, then put me down.
"Melody it's been too long!"
"Wait Mac?!"
"Yep."
"Max, she your's now."
"Wait Adam what do you mean...?"
"Well you're gonna sign a paper and take custody over her. She can live with you since your her brother."
"Thank you Adam for finding her." Max gave Adam a hug .
"No problem."
I was with my brother again

Hey Polka Dots thanks for reading
Mine Mine Mine minecraft oh oh oh oh oh
Sorry listening to New World
Anyways I'm at school and no phones are aloud I'm Dottie and I'll see you Polka Dots later and Remember Always turn Left.