KATELYN!!!

(Katelyn's POV)

I wake up in the guest room at my brother's house. I throw on some nice clothes and went down stairs.
"Hey sister from another mister!" Jin says.

"Hey brother from another mother!" I said back.

"Well you ready to go to the offices?"

"Yeah. let's go."

We walk out to his car and get in. WHile driving down the road he starts talking.

"Fair Warning. It may get a little crazy."

"Well you kinda are Sky Media."

"Hehe Yeah..."

(Time Skip to when they get there)

We walk in the front door and I get a masive headache.

"Hey Jin?"

"Yeah?"

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall to the left."

"Thanks."

I walk to the bathroom. I walk in and close the door. My powers must be getting stronger. just stop! I don't wanna be evil.

I open the door and i see a girl with medium length blonde hair with green tips (Remember when i gave her that. GO check a few chapters back) And I had flashback.

*FlashBack*

Me and max were hanging out. I made a black trail follow my finger. Max  made a blue one follow his finger too. then his little sister, Seranade, walked up.

"Hi guys!" She squeaked. She was ten. Max was 12 and I was 11.

"Hi Seranade..."

"Hi Katelyn! Mac have you found another name yet?"

"No Seranade... I'm thinking."

"I'm sure our parents had one. But if it wasn't for that stupid driver."

"Seranade..." Max  said

"Sorry..." She went back to her friend Melody.

"Wait! Seranade!" I yelled. Sh eran back over.

"What?"

"What about Melody?"

'Why Melody?" I got down on my knee to be at her eye level.

"Because your name means a nice and sweet melody. And you are a nice and sweet Melody."

"Awesome thanks. Hey guys!" She ran back over to her friends and I got off my knee

'Thanks Katelyn." Max said

"No prob-"

'Katelyn! Pack up! You're getting adopted!" Miss Vicky yelled. (Anyone get the Fairy Odd Parents reference? No just me? K.)

*End of Flash back*

That girl was standing right before me. She was singing. Why?