In Dream land

(This song isn't apart of the story but I love it soo ye...)

"Melody?! Wake up!" I heard Ross say.

I opened my eyes. Ross is standing beside my bed trying to wake up me up, without a shirt on. I reliezed that my cheeks were wet from tears.

"What happened?"

"You were crying in your sleep."

"I-I was?..."

"Yeah..." he said sitting on my bed, next to me.

"Did you have some kinda nightmare...?

"Yeah... Sorta..."

"What was it about?" He asked looking down at me. (Ross is taller then you deal with  it)

"I-I don't really wanna talk about it..."

"I won't tell anyone. Promise."

"Cross your heart, tell no lies, hide no secrets til we die?"

"What?"

'Sorry... that's my thing. Max knows what it's about."

"So it's like a saying."

"yeah..."

"Well... I'll cross my heart, tell no lies, hide no secrets til i die."

"Really?... Fine i'll tell you... Umm... It was about an enemy named Jason. We were in the offices. He had shove me against the wall and was..." I hesitated. Then i felt  Ross put his arm around my shoulder. I felt safe around him

"...Kissing me... but I wasn't kissing back. he was forcing me to kiss him. I was struggling. i tried to push him off but he was stronger then me. So I started to bang on the wall, hoping that someone would hear me banging on it. Adam came into the office, and I'm guessing I was working there in the dream. But basically Adam fired me."

"If someone tries to kiss you against your will, then it means that someone is shoving their ideas, beliefs and opinions in your face. He or she is forcing you to do something that you do not really want to do."

"Wow... your absolutely right Ross."

I leaned my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. i feel asleep on his chest, knowing I'm safe with Ross. I fell asleep.