Powers

"Well I can heal people who are injured really badly." Jess said
"Super speed!" Max said
Everyone looked at Adam.
"Oh... I can do some Telepathic shit..."
Then a red bubble appeared around me. I looked behind me and saw a baseball hit the shield. Once the ball fell the red shield went away.
"Excuse me miss! Can you throw us our ball?!" Someone yelled from outside. I ran to the window and through it at them. Then went back to the living room.
"And I guess Baby Mason uses shields." Adam said playing with Mason.
"Why are we getting our powers early?" I asked
"I don't know." Jess said.
"I'll have to ask. Anyways I recommend you and Max get some rest. Out of my house. I need time to think. And with the whole power thing. I think you are just getting a power you can handle. Cause baby Mason would be pretty lame to have only a shield power." Adam said.
"That makes sense. Well goodnight Adam."
"Goodnight guys. Have a safe trip."
"You too." Jess said.
Then we all went our separate ways.
(Adam's POV)
I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes.
I need to see the sun Prince. Take me to him
I was standing in front of a throne with a glowing ball on it. I bowed.
"Hello sir Adam. What seems to be the problem?"
"The newbies, Seranade and Mason,have gotten their powers before the age of consent. How can that be possible highness?"
"They need them. You all need them. A great danger is coming to Seattle, Washington. Only you guys can stop it. Darkness is not as easy for the military can stop then you can. However every single one of you have an alternative power to fly. You will need that."
"So a darkness is coming starting with Seattle?"
"Did I not just say that?!"
"Yes sir.Sorry but I must get back before Alesa gets worried."
"Yes... Get back to you wife and kid."
"Thank you sir."
I drifted out of the palace and back to my living room. I stretched and saw Alesa in the kitchen. I walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek.
"I love you."
"I love you too Adam."