5

Steve

"Truth or dare?" Tony asks with a sly grin on his face.
"Truth," Bruce replies.
     We all sit on the sofas in Stark's living room. Tori sits next to me, rolling her eyes at Bruce's response.
     "Fine," Tony moans. "Do you like anyone romantically in this room?"
     Bruce's face flushes. "W-What?"
     "You heard me, Banner."
"Well, that escalated quickly," Clint mutters.
Tori and I hold back our giggles while Natasha scowls at the other men.
     "N-No, I don't." Bruce says.
     Tony grunts. "Next person."
     Tony scans the crowd, pondering whether he should choose one person or another. His eyes stop at his sister, of course.
     "Tori," Tony grins.
     "Yes?" she asks him, lifting her head up.
     "Truth or dare?"
     Tori licks her lips and thinks.
     "Dare," she chimes.
     "Alrighty then," Tony says, cracking his knuckles. "I dare you to make out with Steve in front of everyone."
     "What?" I ask, blushing.
     "Yeah, that's a bit overboard, Tony." Tori retorts.
     "Hey, a dare's a dare." Tony giggles.
     "Fine," Tori sighs.
     Tori shoves me to the corner of the sofa, so that my elbows rest on the arm of it. I make a questioning sound, not sure of what is happening. Tori hovers over me, then closes the gap. I have my eyes wide open for a moment, but then close them. She puts her hand on the back of my neck and the other on my chest. I run my hand along her back and another on her thigh.
     We both sink into the kiss - well, more than just a kiss - and into the sofa. I hear whistling, but I try to ignore it. We stop for short moments to get air, but then our lips collide again.
     "Okay, that's enough," Tony groans. "Or do I need to get you two a room so that you can use even more tongue there?"
     Tori and I both pull away at Tony's last statement. Tori gives him a death glare and I stare at her with mesmerizing eyes. She gets off of me and sits in her spot on the couch, a grin plastered on her face. I don't move an inch, except my jaw which drops. Tori rolls her eyes while the others make jokes.
     "I guess women didn't do that in the forties," Clint mocks.
     "Well, he did fight Nazi dinosaurs," Natasha giggles.
"Enough, you two," Tori scolds.
"Thank you," I say, lifting myself from the corner.
I sit upright and awkwardly play with my hands. I hear a few giggles every now and then, but I just roll my eyes.
     While Tony gives the others their truths or dares, I watch Tori. She plays with locks of hair and fiddles with her hands. I see the corners of her mouth turn up when someone refuses to do something or just odd things happen.
     She is just the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She is so insecure, but I don't see why. Any man would love to have her as their own. However, I'm insecure myself. I don't deserve her. She is too good for a broken soul like me.
     But that is one thing that we clearly have in common: we are both broken, but our past does not define us. We are all a bit broken, some shatters, but that's okay. We are strong and we fight for what we believe in. Those things that caused us to break make us invincible.