Preview of Into the War

Tori

Already, Bucky is having one of his episodes. His mind is blinded by whatever has happened to him, and he goes on a full out rampage. I can hear him from a few hallways down, taking down all agents in the same room as him. I do know Tony's plan; however, I don't know whether to stop him or not.
I spot him walking down the one of the hallways, peeking inside at Barnes. His fancy new watch thing changes into a new piece of armor, allowing him to blast rays of energy at Bucky before he can shoot anybody.
And then they try to kill each other.
Bucky tackles Tony, trying to shoot him. My brother grasps the barrel of it. It makes a metallic sound, and a small whiff of smoke flows between his fingertips. Tony looks up at him through his tinted sunglasses, wide eyed.
I grab for my gun, just in case I have to end the show early.
Bucky pulls his gun back towards himself, away from Tony's grasp. His longish brown hair covers his face, so I can't see his reaction when Tony slices him with something. Steve's friend elbows my brother in the face with a grunt, sending him onto the floor.
One down, a lot more to go.
Sharon Carter and Natasha come out of nowhere, ready to join the party. Personally, I would've stopped Bucky by now, but little miss Princess Sharon has to be here. She attacks, kicking Bucky at the most sustainable spots, which is pathetic for an agent of her level. Then Natasha comes to save the day, and elbows him in the chest and crotch. Now those are some painful areas, just ask Steve.
Then Sharon comes back—sadly—and kicks the air above Bucky's head. It gives him enough time to grab her, and throw her over a table. The corners of my lips twist up. Fantastic job, Bucky. Where's your gold star?
Natasha wraps her legs around his neck, trying to jab him in the face. Bucky easily pins her to the table with one arm. And duh, it's his metal one. Her hands wrap around his wrist, struggling for breath. Her heels still rest on his shoulders while they both just stare at each other.
"You could at least recognize me," she wheezes, her face becoming red.
T'Challa comes and keeps him busy for a while whilst Natasha regains her breath. Bucky punches him to the floor.
"Alright, show's over," I announce, stomping over to Bucky. His attention is still on T'Challa, so I gesture for the Black Panther to move. He does it questionably, watching Bucky sprint up the stairs.
"Nuh uh, you are not leaving just yet, Barnes!" I shout.
I fling myself onto the top of a table, and leap onto the side of the stairs. Pulling myself to the other side of the railing, I stare Bucky straight in the eyes.
"Leave me alone!" he shouts. He doesn't try to shoot me. Instead, he takes the collar of my shirt with his metal hand, narrowing his eyes at me.
"Not until your babysitter comes back," I reply loudly. He stares blankly at me, his eyes widening at my words.
     I catch a glimpse of my reflection on his metal arm. The bruise on my left eye from the last time this happened is coming on nicely, no doubt about that. "Bucky," I say unsteadily. "Listen, you fool. Remember Steve? Well, he's gonna be here any second, so until then—"
     He flings me to the railing. Barnes throws me. My back digs into the metal bars running along the sides. I wince, squeezing my eyes shut. Bucky sprints up the stairs, not daring to look back. Kill me now.
     "You ass," I growl. "I'm not done with you just yet."

_______________________________

Meh, it's coming along shortly. I'm having to just use some interesting clips I've found on YouTube, so yeah.

The book itself is going to come out around the same time as the movie does in the US (May 6), so until then I'm going to have to keep you waiting.

P.S.—
            I'm still not emotionally ready for
            CA:CW.