I Was Tagged?!

I was tagged by GreekGeek4life to write thirteen facts about myself. This is my first tag, so note, I have no idea what I'm doing. Anyway, let's do this.

___________________

1. My favorite band is Imagine Dragons (I'm with ya, bro ^^)

2. Uhh, I like the rain. I like downpours of rain.  I'm weird, you don't need to tell me twice.

3. I live in the US. In the great United States. (omg that kinda rhymed)

4. I HATE MATH (Don't ask me to find your X, math. She's never coming back)

5. My favorite dessert is pie. PIE. Just pie. It's godly. (And I don't mean freaking pi; refer to 4)

6. I have feuds with one of my best friends over which show is the best, Supernatural or Dance Moms (and Supernatural is clearly the winner and always will be, thank you very much)

7. Yay! So I'm like halfway through. Kinda? (refer to 4) Anyway, speaking of Supernatural, these are my fandoms:

•MCU (duh)
•SUPERNATURAL (another duh)
•IMAGINE DRAGONS (triple duh)
     •THE HUNGER GAMES (cuz why not)
     •DIVERGENT (still mad about Tris tho)

8. I think I have an unhealthy obsession with Supernatural right now. I've watched an entire season in less than two days. I joined the fandom in the beginning of May, and I just finished Season 7. So I'm dying inside.

9. Okay, I'm on nine. This is really difficult. OH!!! I've broken my left arm, right elbow, left elbow, and my left wrist. And that was all in a span of eight or nine years (BUT I REGRET NOTHING)

10. For almost any occasion associated with numbers, I always receive the number six. People think I'm Satan (or should I say Lucifer, if ya know what I mean *wink wink*)

11. I hate clowns. I was sorta scared of them as a kid, but I just despise them now. Those red nosed creeps freak everybody out, so I know I'm not the only one.

12. I have a thing for art. I like to draw and sketch whenever I'm bored *cough* class *cough*

13. Okay, last one. I love all of you guys who decided to read my nonsense written at three in the morning. You mean so much to me, and my gratitude is off the charts. And if you need anything, anything at all, I'm here for you.

___________________

Alrighty, now I have to tag fifteen of you to do this. So I nominate:

     Beaaaaax

     brittanysammy

     candycrum21

     Chachi525

     Satans-Sister

     xoxolydia1307

Yaritza_2411

dannyemmabeaver

itachi_girl

ShadowAvengeAoSCart

AvengingNerds

HistoryGeek1939

xbsxssxdfxngxrl

impalaboys

Earthkoolaide

I wish you all good luck!