Chapter 3

Dara couldn't believe she would be able to make those whimpering sounds as Donghae laid his mouth down on hers and kissed her with a slowness that's making her mind turn into water. His tongue delved deeper and deeper, exploring the sweet alcove of her mouth. He had never kissed her like this before like she's some kind of wild, lustul woman and it's making her crazy with want. Wanting to be wild for him.

He pressed his body over hers as he lifted her leg and brushed his palm on her leg while his tongue stroked hers. A burning feeling settled between her thighs and she moved her hips to ease it off but it only made him groan. He trailed his mouth to her chin down to her neck and she moaned in pleasure as he nibbled on her skin right at the base of her throat. Her hand clutched his shirt then pulled his hair to return his mouth to hers. Donghae obliged and kissed her with raw passion as her hands went down to lift the corner of his shirt to feel his wam skin.

The movement of her hips beneath him is making him go insane. He doesn't think he would be able to stop now. He doesn't even have the strength to think as he felt her hands on his skin. Her hands were cold but where she touched left him burning. He have always wanted her but until that moment, he didn't realized how much. He wanted her naked, wanted her begging, wanted her scream his name as she found her release. He wanted her.

A bucket of ice doused the fire burning him when he heard a rustle from the door. They both stopped and looked at the door's direction. Then they heard the key turning and Donghae sat up so fast pulling her on a sitting position that it made Dara's head spin. Donghae scooted on the farthest corner of the couch as the door opened and Suzy walked in. She froze when she saw them. Then her eyes went wide as she saw Dara's dishevelled hair and flushed cheeks. Her shorts were hiked up. Donghae looked composed but his shirt was untucked.

Dara was still disoriented at what just happened that she looked up confused at Suzy's wide eyed expression.

"Am i interrupting something?" Suzy asked when she got over her shock.

"Yes," Dara answered.

"No," Donghae said at the same time.

Dara let out a heavy sigh of frustration. They were so close! Why does Suzy have to come home tonight out of all nights??! Or this time out of the 24-hour count of the clock?? She looked imploringly up at Suzy. "Can you come back in a couple of minutes?"

Donghae let out a puff of breath as Suzy raised her eyebrows looking like she doesn't know if she should laugh or be embarassed at catching them at a compromised situation wherein he feels like he had been close at almost ravaging his fiancée. But he's silently thanking Suzy for arriving on time. Otherwise, Dara's father might haunt him in his sleep. He stood up and held out her hand to Dara. "We need to go to grandma's house."

Dara looked up at him. "But-but..."

"Do you still want me to leave?" Suzy said fighting the urge to laugh at Dara who looked like someone stole her candy.

"No." Donghae smiled as he pulled Dara to stand. "I got to thank you for saving me from an evil plan of seduction."

Dara looked upfronted. "Ya! You were the one who pushed me down the couch," she protested as Donghae pulled her out the door after picking up the box of chocolates Dara had dropped on the floor and passing by Suzy who was watching them with silent amusement. Once they were safely outside, Donghae turned to her before kissing her full in the mouth rocking her senses.

"Let's talk dirty once we have our senses back, okay?" he told her as he smoothed her hair in its place.

"I wasn't talking dirty!"