Chapter 6

Finally he had slept without minding about needles or IVs. He had breathed in the fresh smell of the early morning air before lifting his eyes open and saw the white color of the ceiling in his room. He felt rested and relaxed. After taking the medicines last night and shaving his face clean, he practically went dead once he had hit his bed. He turned on his side to get some more sleep but when he reached out for a pillow, his hand contacted something that is definitely not a texture of his pillow. He snapped his eyes open.

And saw Dara's smiling face next to his. Her body was turned on her side and her head propped up by her hand. "Good morning, my sweet."

His shock of seeing her made him roll away from her in haste and falling off the bed, the blankets entangling him like a cocoon. He tried to get it off him and finally succeeded before he stood up and stared at Dara who was lazily watching him battle it out with his blanket.

"You... what the hell are you doing here? How the hell did you get in?!" Donghae demanded. "Who in the hell let you in?!"

Dara made a face. "So early in the morning and all I can hear is hell hell hell." She sat up. "I've always known you're not a morning person but your reaction is a little bit exaggerated." Then she smiled sweetly as she patted the mattress. "If you don't want to get up yet, lie down again."

He was left speechless.

Dara sighed when Donghae just continued standing there with his mouth open in disbelief before hopping off the bed. He noticed her hair was down her back and she was wearing a jogger pants and...

"Is that my shirt?" Donghae asked incredulously.

Dara looked down at the oversized shirt with a star printed in the middle. "Yup. I got my shirt stained with coffee earlier so I looked for something to wear in your closet." Then she smiled sweetly. "I hope you don't mind."

His lips thinned as he glared at her. She harrassed him, trespassed in his home and now raided his closet. Is there any end on this woman's craziness?! God, he never should've done that bet. No matter what they say, she is not someone he wanted to be part of. He's really going to kill Kibum once he saw him. And the bet didn't end well anyway. Yoona rejected him so what's the point of trying to win the car? It doesn't matter if the bet is a year old or had been over. The purpose of him doing the bet is senseless and it only earned him a total whacko!

"You'd better leave now before I call the police," he said with gritted teeth.

But instead of being scared, she just waved him off then grinned at him. "I've brought breakfast. Do you want to eat now?"

"No, I want you to leave, you stalker!" Donghae said hotly.

Dara tsked her tongue as she shook her head sadly. "So cranky at this time of day. Relax." She used her hand as if she's calming a raging pitbull. "Feel the morning air. Breathe. Let's get you something to eat."

"I don't want to eat!" Donghae responded.

But Dara seems so adamant in ignoring his exasperation as she smiled even more. "So you want to go back to sleep?"

"I don't want to go back to sleep! I want—"

"To eat breakfast?"

"No!" God this girl is really driving him up to the edge. He looked at her while his nostrils is flaring. "I want you out of my house."

Dara tsked her tongue. "Is that any way to speak to your girlfriend?"

"You are not my girlfriend!"