Chapter 11

Dara felt her smile froze as her eyes fized its gaze at Kwanghee's face looking as if he's bracing himself from Dara's volcanic reaction.

It took almost forever before Dara could find her voice. Still smiling, she told Kwanghee, "Tell me this is not the same Lee Donghae I have told you about a year ago on the plane."

Kwanghee opened his mouth but then closed it with his eyes opened wide. He really wanted to tell her it's not but he knows she's gonna kill him if she finds out he lied. Which she will eventually anyway. So might as well tell the truth. Even if he doesn't like that amiable smile on her face. "It is."

Dara's smile hardened as her jaw tightened before speaking again with a low dangerous tone. "Tell me you're kidding."

Kwanghee opened his mouth to close it once again. In all these time that he had known Dara, she's got a fierce temper and by the look on her face, he knows she's gonna erupt any moment and it doesn't matter who will be caught in the crossfire by the bomb that he had just dropped on her. He should've invited her to eat a hefty breakfast first. It would probably mellow her down a bit. "I hope I am but I'm not," he finally answered her.

Dara moved so fast it surprised Kwanghee as she went to his face, grabbing the collar of his shirt while she breathed steam in his face. "What the fuck!"

"Ya, I was shocked at that too!" Kwanghee said as he leaned away from her. "And don't act as if I did this on purpose!"

Dara unconsciously tightened her hold on Kwanghee's collar. "Cancel that feature!"

"Dara, believe me, I would want to the moment I found out who the owner of that Mall Aquarium is, but we already have the cover printed for it and you know we can't start from scratch. And uh... you're kinda choking me a little."

Dara let go as she straightened up looking down at Kwanghee who was scowling at her trying to get his collar back in its place. Her brows were furrowed as her thoughts ran. Donghae. She's going to meet Donghae again after two years. Shit. She started to pace. "I can't do the interview. If I had known from the start who Aiden Lee is... I mean... Aiden Lee? Why didn't I even know he's got an english name?"

Kwanghee just watched her pace in front of him looking so bothered and agitated. "I don't know, you were the girlfriend." He sighed. "I thought you were already over him?"

Dara eyes flashed to his face. "I am. It's Haru I'm thinking about! What if he finds out?"

"I thought you don't plan on hiding it from him?"

She glared at him this time. "I don't. But as I have told you, I don't plan on telling him either."

"Then don't. I mean, what's the problem? He's only gonna be here for like, three? Four days? And it's not like someone is gonna come up to him and suddenly say, Oh, I think Dara got a version of your mini-me at her house brought by a one-night stand that happened between the two of you two years ago. I mean, c'mon."

Dara shook her head as she continued glaring at Kwanghee. "No. I'm not going to do the feature. I'm not going to do the interview."

"I thought you are professional?" Kwanghee said wryly.

"I'm professional when my private life isn't getting mixed up into it!"

Kwanghee stood up and faced Dara by taking a hold of her shoulders. "Dara, calm down, okay? You need to do the interview. This is business and I'm gonna pull rank. This is an important article that we need to do and it is crucial for us to print it in KMag."