Chapter 11

I want to apologize for not updating recently I haven't given up on my story I am working hard to finish the next chapters unfortunately I injured my wrist back in December which made it extremely hard to write and only recently had the brace taken off (the only cool part was the brace made me look a little like Roman lol). Plus December is ridiculously busy time for my family since we not only have the normal holidays but my birthday as well.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I got lots of Roman Reigns gear and just for good measure an Ambrose shirt too.

I also want to say a HUGE congratulations to Roman on his title win! I was there last year at TLC when he made his return and I have been waiting not so patiently for his time to come. So congrats Roman you earned this and deserve it hopefully he will still have it after Royal Rumble (fingers crossed).

A/N: For the sake of the story Child Cancer Awareness month is November not September. And I switch back and forth using Roman and Joe so hopefully its not too confusing. And now without further a due the next chapter.

CHAPTER 11

Kennedy's party had been a huge success. Like most typical 8 year olds Kennedy received plenty of toys and clothes, some her favorites included a tablet from her Aunt Maggie so that she could watch the WWE network and read on and Descendant dolls from Jordan. Joe surprised her with a brand new Roman Reigns zip up sweatshirt and teddy bear and a Dean Ambrose t-shirt but the best gift was the purple bike Stacey got her since she had outgrown her previous bike during her time in and out of the hospital. With help from Maggie Stacey was able to stay clear of her cousin who spent the rest of the party sulking in the corner. As predicted by Maggie and Stacey earlier in the day their grandma spent much of the day trying convince Joe to eat more even when he told her many times he wasn't hungry. After the craziness of the day the couple and their girls returned to Stacey's apartment and spent the night as a family watching movies and having a sleepover before Joe and Jordan left the next day.

Monday Joe entered the arena and after dropping his bags off in the locker room he walked into catering and got himself something to eat.

"Hey man, how was your weekend with your girls? You missed an interesting one here on the road." Dean asked as he sits down next to his best friend.

"It was great having all of them together under one roof." Joe replied as he taking a sip of his water.

"Party went well?"

"The party was awesome, Stacey went all out. I've never seen a kid's party like that before but if anyone deserves its Kennedy." Joe said to him before pulling out his phone to show Dean some pictures.

"Very true." Dean said looking through some of the pictures Joe showed him. "Did JoJo have fun? That smile on her face looks like she did."

"Yea, she had a blast. Jessica text me this morning saying she hasn't stopped talking about it since I dropped her off." Joe said smiling. "How was the road? You said it was an interesting weekend?"

"Yeah well TJ got injured and then..." Dean started to tell him but before he could say more, he was interrupted by another voice.

"Hey Roman we missed you this weekend." A female voice said from behind them causing them to turn and see Charlotte standing with another NXT Diva who had recently been called up.

"Uh yea, I had family stuff." Joe said slightly confused that she was speaking to him since he has never really interacted with any of the divas before except for Naomi and Tamina but they were family so that was different.

"It's okay maybe another weekend we can all hang out after the show." She said with smile.

"Uhh..." Joe stuttered trying to end the awkward conversation.