Chapter 12

Hi Everyone! I'm back, the brace is off and I'm back to being a full functioning person again. Hopefully my posts will be much quicker now.

I don't own Roman Reigns or anything related to WWE.

Chapter 12

Joe took a deep calming breath as he returned to his doorway of his hotel room. Charlotte was the last person he wanted to see but he couldn't help but chuckle at the look on her face when he told her he was taken. He wasn't sure what she was up too but he was going to make damn sure it was clear he didn't want any part of it.

"Babygirl I'm back." He said as he pushed the door open to the hotel room suite. Stacey smiled as looked up from her phone and rolled from her side to her back on the bed.

"Trinity sent along pain meds to help you sleep along with the heating pads. She said they will help and I also got you some water."

"Thanks. I'll have to thank Trinity tomorrow too when I see her." Stacey said pushing herself up on the bed as Joe brought everything over to her. He handed her the water and two of pills before plugging in the heating pad and giving her a kiss on the lips which she reciprocated and when he pulled away she grabbed the back of his neck pulling him back to her again for another kiss.

"I'm so sorry this night got ruined for us. I promise I'll make it up to you." She told him as they pulled apart.

"It's okay babygirl but I'm gonna hold you to that." he said with a laugh making her blush. "In the mean time I'll let you get this figured out and get comfortable while I get ready for bed." Joe told her before he walked into the on suite bathroom. A few minutes later Joe returned from the bathroom to find Stacey lying on her stomach snuggling her pillow facing his side of the bed.

"Comfy?" He asked her.

"Yeah this seems to be helping." She responded as he climbed under the covers and slid toward her.

"Glad to hear it, you looked miserable in the car." He told her as he rubbed her back in slow circles like he had done earlier.

"So what's the plan is for tomorrow?" She asked him. Joe rolled on to his back and picked up his phone from where it was on the night stand.

"We have nothing in the morning but at some point Dean will probably want me to go workout with him but after that we can do whatever you want until it's time to leave for the arena. Stephanie wants to meet with you around 3 to talk about Kennedy's part of the interview." Joe told her as he looked at the calendar on his phone.

"I'm good with just hanging here in the room tomorrow if that's cool with you." She told him.

"That's fine babygirl whatever you want." He said has he placed his phone back on the night stand before rolling back to his side to face his girlfriend.

The pair continued to make small talk for a few more minutes before Stacey started to yawn.

"Those pain meds are starting to kick in" Joe asked his girlfriend.

"Yeah all of a sudden I got really sleepy." She said as she yawned again.

"Close your eyes and get some sleep baby we have a busy day tomorrow. Joe whispered to her as she rolled back on to her stomach and the heating pad. It wasn't long before both were asleep.

The next morning Dean called inviting both Stacey and Joe to workout. Stacey stayed back opting to sleep in a little longer since she drove the night before and still wasn't feeling 100 percent. After his workout Joe returned to the room where they hung out and ordered room service until it was time to leave for the arena.