Chapter III - OH EM GEEEEE!!!!!!

Hello?????

Thanks to whoever voted! You make me want to dance with rainbow cheesy puffs!!

Ummm....

Bai!

____________________________________________________

Hmmmm... I wonder how Tommy's doing? And Zoey... she didn't come back to the flat the Hokage gave us last night...

Oh well. I'm sure they're fine. I mean, they're ninja people type things now, right?

But more to the point:

OH EM GEE THERE'S THESE HEADPHONES LIKE MY SKULLCANDY ONES AND THEY ARE ATTACHED TO MY EARS!!! IT'S LIKE DUUDDDEEEE GET THE HELL OFF AND I PULL THEM BUT THEY WON'T COME OFF!!!

OH AND I MET NEJI AND LEE AND TENTEN TODAY!!

Okay, spaz attack is over.

I knew I shouldn't of eaten those dango before bed... but they're just so yummy!!! I can't believe they don't have those back home!

Speaking of home... how will I get back?

Mom and Dad and the leprechaun will be worried. Well, not so much the leprechaun, because he's an ass, but my mom and dad will.

Oh, yeah, the leprechaun is my little brother, Stupid Sam. Ugh.

But, on a more important note, I'll catch you up on what's happened since I last spoke to you.

~two days ago~

"Hey, Narutoooo-kuuuuunnn! Where are we goooooiiinnnggg?" I whined; he had been dragging me along by my wrist for about half an hour now, and I had long since given up trying to keep up with him.

"Training. There's something I want you to see in this special lake thing, 'ttebayo." he replied, and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, yeah, coz that makes perfect sense." I said sarcastically, but soon shut up when he announced that we were there. It was cool; this ginormous lake, in the middle of a grassy field, with log like things that had targets painted on them. I went over to the lake, and gasped. It was so clear! I could perfectly see my reflection, my short, *shudder* pink hair, my black and blue thick headphones that never seemed to hinder my hearing, my yellow eyes, and my brown leather archers ensemble.

"Right, Charlie, I want you to see something. Look in the water at your reflection and do that intimidating look thing you do." Naruto instructed, and I did. The burning sensation came back to my eyes, and my legs started to go jello as my irises seemed to swirl and change in the water, and the scene before me changed, and I was suddenly covered in blood. I froze, gasping slightly, losing my concentration and falling back on the grass. The moment I lost sight of my eyes, the blood covering me disappeared.

"What... what was that?!" I breathed, frowning at the sky. I heard Naruto come and sit down next to me.

"I did some research on your clan, because I wasn't sure if you'd tell me about it or not -though apparently you don't know about it either- and I think that that's your kekkei genkai." I blinked at Naruto. How the hell can I have a kekkei genkai?! I don't even fucking belong here!!

"The Fukai osoreru... a dojutsu that makes the victim see their deepest fear..." well, that explained why I saw blood. Haemophobia... that's why Tsunade was always one of my fave characters. We have something in common!!

Okay, now I sound like some kind of pedophile... which is impossible, as Tsunade's like a million years older than me, and not even in the series yet.

"Well... that's interesting..." me and Naruto both jumped and I screamed as Kakashi appeared.

"Do you always have to listen to everyone's conversations?!?! Are you some kind of pedophile?!" I yelled, and Kakashi just looked at me.