chapter 12- arguments

When I woke again, my head still gave a dull throb. I sighed.

Only then did it dawn on me. Sasuke kissed me.

Sasuke Uchiha. Fucking kissed me.

Fuck-a-doodle-do.

Well, now what do I do? Do I say something to him? Do I pretend it never happened? Do I ignore him?

No, I couldn't do that. I'll just... go on as normal. Yeah. That's it.

I slid out of my bed, then went for a shower, and did my morning routine, since it said on my alarm clock that it was nine am and that it was Sunday now.

I went and had some cereal, seeing the kitchen tidier than it had been in ages. Man... Sasuke can clean. Too bad he can't cook, then he'd be the perfect house wife.

I finished my cereal then took a paracetomol with my apple juice to help the headache. It seemed to improve it some, but it didn't go away completely.

"Hello?" I called, kind of quietly, but Naruto and Sasuke were trained shinobi, so they would be able to hear it if they were here.

In response, I heard heavy thumping across the hall and all but a screech as Naruto skidded to a stop in the doorway, beaming in quite a cute way at me.

"Heya Charlie!" he exclaimed, but quite quietly; Sasuke must have told him about my headache. Speaking of.

"Where's Sasuke?" I asked, and his grin faltered somewhat, making me a little confused. Did something happen while I was sleeping?

"Sasuke-teme went out for groceries. I stayed to make sure you were okay, Charlie." I smiled weakly; now was not the best time for Naruto's loudness. I love Naruto, just.. at any other time. But then, we were in desperate need of groceries, and I couldn't exactly trust Naruto to get them.

"Don't worry, I'll be very quiet, 'ttebayo." Naruto said quietly, and I blinked, then smiled fully.

"Thanks, Naruto." I pursed my lips thoughtfully, then grinned. "Hey, Naruto, you wanna go on the Wii?"

He just blinked at me, slightly grossed out. "On the wee?" he repeated, "That's disgusting!"

I chuckled, then grabbed his hand and pulled him into the living room. I then proceeded to set up the Wii, with my favourite game in it. I handed Naruto a controller, and he looked at it in confusion.

"This is a Wii. It's a games console. The name is spelled differently." I explained. I loaded up the game, and grinned as the Naruto theme song (from the Sasuke retrieval arc) started up, and Naruto stared at the screen in awe.

"What is this?!" he demanded, only just remembering to be quiet. I grinned.

"It's a game." I selected the free play option, and showed Naruto how to pick a character. He picked himself.

I was shocked to see that I/ Hiromi was an option. I was tempted to play as her, but decided on Gaara.

"Who's that?" Naruto asked, "He's someone from the show, right? I've never seen him before, 'ttebayo."

I smiled nervously, "You will. His name's Gaara."

I clicked play, and quickly briefed Naruto on how to play. The fight between Gaara/me and Naruto/Naruto was over quickly, with me as the victor.

"Win! I'm unbeatable!!" I crowed, forgetting my headache. Naruto scowled.

"Again! Different people this time, they made me rubbish." I snickered, but complied to his wishes.