Chapter Fifteen - Woot!! Remembered the chapter number! X3

Well now, this is rather weird. I am so not used t uploading on a computer. I actually have bold and italics now! See!! SEE!! Lolz. It's because usually when I upload, I'm on my iPod touch, so I don't get all that stuff lol. Well, here's the fifteenth chapter! sorry for the wait, have had MAJOR (just having fun with the bold now lol) writer's block with this story ^^'

Well, enjoy~

-  - -

I tapped my foot impatiently as I stood outside the Hokage's office. God damnit, we were never going to be able to enter the chunin exams if our third squad member didn't hurry their ass up here!!

Jack and I were currently awaiting the arrival of our third squad member, so that we could meet them and then be tested as Genin by Asuma-sensei. I didn't get why I had to be tested again; I'd been on missions before, one of which turned out to be an A-rank in disguise as a C-rank, with Team Seven. It was only because of Jack and this other kid that we had to be tested. Stupid new kids.

Sighing, I bent over and kicked my feet up into the air so that I was standing on my hands, my newly black and orange hair hanging down. I thought back over yesterday's events- I wonder what the whole Gaara's sand going through me thing was about? The sand should have crushed me into a pineapple smoothie, but instead just went straight thrugh my body like I wasn't even there. It was weird, but... it kind of reminded me of Tobi's abilities from Shippuden... but that couldn't be right, could it?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of footsteps, and looked over to see a boy walking towards us with Asuma-sensei, looking like he could pee his pants any second. Christ, we're not that scary. Something quickly hit into my ass, making me lose balance in my handstand and fall flat on my face. So much for a good first impression.

I sat up and glared hard at Jack, and he just snickered and gave me a peace sign. I leapt to my feet, and he hid behind a chair as I shook my fist at him menacingly.

We were interrupted by the sound of someone clearing ther throat, and both of us turned to face Asuma-sensei and the new kid. Asuma started to speak, "Guys, this is your new teammate, Tsukime Mikazuki-"

Asuma was cut off as the boy rose his head shyly, and I let out a high pitched squeal.

"Oh my God you are the most adorable thing ever!!" I exclaimed, glomping the boy immediately. He had wide, charcoal grey eyes, and snowy white hair, cut in a short-ish style. He was also shorter than me, and skinny, with a cute button nose and tiny quivering lips. A dark blush spread over his cheeks, making him just that much more adorable.

"U-um my n-name's Mikazuki, n-nice to meet y-you!" he stammered, while I rubbed my cheek against his. I pouted as Jack pulled me off of him with a sigh, and Mikazuki bowed low to us. I giggled.

"Well, Zuzu- kun, my name's Charlie-" I paused, expression  darkening, "Call me Charlotte and you die." he froze, dead, and I just put my happy face back on, "But still, it'll be nice to have a cutie like you on the team, to make up for Jack." I stuck my tongue out at aforementioned boy, and he scowled back at me.

"Mikazuki-san, no need to be so formal with us. My name's Jack, and I have the pleasure of being that thing's brother." Jack said, sticking his tongue out at me in retaliation. I narrowed my eyes at him, and went to say something, only for Asuma to cut us off.

"Guys..." he said in a warning tone, and I just glared at Jack. You win this round, Pin-cushion head...

"For what it's worth, I think that both Charlie-san and Jack-san are good looking..." Zuzu said quietly, and both of us gave him a grin.