Chapter nine - Ninja school? Uh, no.

Okaaaay, I was playing ninja saga on my iPod, then was randomly inspired to write some more. So here it is.

-WARNING!! Skip rest of author's note if you haven't seen past the invasion of Pain arc-

P.S. Guess what my partner's name on Ninja Saga is! MINATO NAMIKAZE!!

Why? Because he's hot. Why's he hot? Because he's awesome. Why's he awesome? Because he is the Fourth Hokage, powerful, has a cool nickname (that can be manipulated into something inappropriate [think about it, 'Konoha's yellow FLASH']) and is Naruto's daddy. Why is he Naruto's daddy? Because him and Kushina got it ON. Why did they get it on? Because Kushina's a MILF (lol) and they wanted a son. Why did they want a son? IDK, probably because Naruto is Fackin' adorable. Why is Naruto fackin' adorable? Because he's blonde, and blonde's are hot. Why are blonde's hot? BECAUSE I'M BLONDE!! Sort of. Why am I blonde? Genes, baby, genes. I'm not going to go into the ins and outs of it. Why won't I go into the ins and outs of it? Ask your parents, kiddies~ :D

_______________________

I slowly came round, snuggled against something warm. I grunted, but the warm thing moved, shifting carefully. I flinched as I realised, and sat up, blushing. "Ah... sorry, Naruto."

He was blushing also, and scratched the back of his head. "It's all right, 'ttebayo. I'm sorry, I was trying not to wake you, but my butt was going numb."

I laughed at his weirdness. "Nice, Naruto-kun, real nice. I really wanted to know that."

He blushed a little more, and I must be returning to normal, because I glomped him.

We were still rolling around laughing on the floor when Mr. Emo himself came through, and rose an eyebrow. Naruto snickered, "Jealous, teme?"

Sasuke glared at him, a slight blush tinging his cheeks. "Yeah right, usuratonkachi!!"

I giggled, then reached and hit Sasuke's legs out from under him, making him topple over, then pulled him into the floor hug too. "No need to argue boys! There's plenty of me to go around!"

We stayed like that for a few minutes. I think Sasuke actually cracked a smile!!

Great, now we're all going to die.

...I like rainbow llama's.

* * *

"It's a good thing my parents were away, or you would have had to leave... no way I'd be allowed two boys staying over... but today I have school."

I looked at the two shinobi and frowned. They both looked good; they had on the clothes I'd gotten them the day before, (and let me tell you, they both look HAWT in skinny jeans) so they blended in better. Although anyone at my school that watched Naruto would still know who they were immediately if we weren't careful.

"What's that? Is it like the Academy? I thought you didn't have ninja's here? What's going on?!" I stared at Naruto.

"School is where we learn. It's not like the Academy. We don't have ninja's here, and I think you should come too." I answered all of his questions in one go, making me sound dysfunctional.

"But- but- but-"

"Naruto, do you really want to stay here with Sasuke all day?" I asked, then smirked. "Or maybe you do..."

He gawked, then grabbed my arm and pulled me along. "Off to this school place we go, then!"

Sasuke followed behind, seeming annoyed that I'd said that. I grinned at him, then stopped Naruto. "We're going the wrong way."