Chapter ten- SASUKE'S GAY!

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I demanded, shaking Sasuke by the collar. He grinned stupidly, his hand reaching up to touch my face. I smacked it away, growling.

"Hihihihi, Charlie's a beautiful flower..." he sang quietly, and I dropped him as though he'd burned me, stepping back. I bit my lip. That was just how he had described me... Haku... as a beautiful flower. Flowers were rare, Haku said, in the land of his clan, because of the snow. He said I reminded him of the pure white flower that he had found just after joining Zabuza.

I felt Sasuke come up behind me, and grabbed his hand, slamming him down onto the floor, pulling him up over my head in the process. He grunted in pain, and I glared at him a second, before realising what I'd done and kneeling beside him. "Ohmygod Sasuke! I'm so sorry!"

He was out cold; I must have slammed him down hard on the tarmac. Oops.

I looked up, feeling stares on me, and saw all of my friends gaping at what had just happened. I waved my hands in front of my body, laughing nervously. "Nothing to see here folks, Sasuke's just having a little kip on the pavement."

Jack and Shaun both rose an eyebrow, and another of my friends, Jessica (Jack's little sister from the year below) stared at me.

"Are you kidding?! You just totally flipped him into the floor!!" she yelled, then suddenly was in front of me, awed. "That was so cool!"

"Yeah, that was awesome, Charlie!!" Naruto yelled, and I could tell he was holding back about a million dattebayo's. I grinned, then we all stopped as Sasuke stirred.

"Uh... why am I on the floor..?" he slowly got up, rubbing his head gingerly. I sort of laughed, having a major awkward turtle moment. Jack winked at me, doing the awkward turtle motion with his hands. (one hand flat on top of the other, thumbs moving in circle motion)

"I kind of... flipped you..." well, at least he was back to normal now. "Why were you acting like that?"

"Like what?" he asked, confused. Then it clicked. I punched him on the head, and he fell over. He glared up at me, and I returned it with a glare of my own.

"Idiot! Didn't I tell you not to take things that people offer you?! How could you be so stupid?!"

* * *

I laid back on the floor in my living room, with Jack next to me on one side, Naruto on the other side and Sasuke off being emo somewhere. He had been on Naruto's other side, until I had insinuated Yaoi, and then he'd gone off in a huff. He better not be in my room. Stupid emo kid...

"So... you gonna prove this shiz, or what?" Jack said, rolling over to look at me, and I shrugged. Me, Sasuke and Naruto had found out yesterday after school that our abilities still work here. My neighbours must've had a shock, as they would have seen about a million Naruto's, some duckbutt-haired kid with red eyes blowing fire, and me with unusually bright eyes, controlling various things and uprooting trees with my flute. And I left one in her garden. Heh.

I sat up, stretching, then poked Naruto on the forehead. "Go get Sasuke. Tell him... tell him if he doesn't get his emo-ass here now I'm gonna shove his duckbutt hair of doom so far up his ass he'll taste it."

Naruto snickered, along with Jack, then ruffled my hair and left to find Sasuke. I stood, then led Jack outside, scratching my head and pulling my flute out of the back of my boot, twirling it expertly in my fingers. I also had my kunai pouch with me; I hadn't organised today unprepared.

"Tell me, Jack..." I asked with a smirk as the two of us walked outside, "What abilities did Hiromi have in the manga..?"

"Well, she used a flute just like you have, and when she played it, weird stuff happened..." he watched me warily, "Like, she picked Sakura up in the air, then dropped her... heh... I liked that part."

I grinned, then sat down on the grass, since we were now outside. I started to play the instrument I held, my eyes closing in contentment as the sweet music surrounded me. I focused on Jack, and heard him yelp as he was lifted into the air.

I then let him down, hearing Naruto and Sasuke coming down the stairs inside my house. Seems my great hearing is still around, too.

"And cue others in three, two, one.."

"I got Sasuke, Charlie!" I smirked a little bit, and stood, folding my arms.

"Okay. Naruto, you're up first." I went and stood beside Sasuke. Naruto nodded.

"Yosh!" he ran to the centre of my garden, formed a hand sign, and "Taju kage bunshin no jutsu!"

About twenty Naruto's all stood there, and Jack's eyes were popping out of their sockets. Then Naruto gave me a wink, and I winked back. He made another hand-seal, and then there was a puff of smoke, and... naked women were surrounding Sasuke.

"OMIGOD!! SASUKE, ARE YOU GAY OR SOMETHING???" I yelled. He was completely unaffected! Even Jack was affected by the harem jutsu, and he prefers guys!

"I think you should be asking Naruto that... he's the one that keeps transforming into a woman." Sasuke said with a smirk, and the Naruto's let go of him and turned back to normal.

"Hey!! I'm not gay, 'ttebayo!!"

I ignored the ensuing argument, just grabbing one of Naruto's clones and hugging it. The clone blushed, but let me continue.

One thing for sure, I didn't mind having this many Naruto's around. He was so darn cute!!

"Hey Naruto!" I interrupted their argument, and Naruto glared a bit longer at Sasuke before looking at me. He blinked a bit, seeing me hugging his clone.

"What?" he asked slowly, blushing a bit. He seems to blush a lot around me. Hehe.

"Can I keep him?" he just blinked at me, confused.

I wonder if he realises that this clone's memories will go back to him..?

* * *

"But Narutoooooooo-" I whined. He had dispelled the clones a short while earlier, and now I was bugging him about it.

"No, Charlie." he seems to have grown resistant to my whingeing. Darn it.

"Fine then!" I pouted, then left the bathroom. Yes, that's right, I was bugging him while he was in the shower. Admire my shamelessness.

Is that even a word? Shameleesssness... hm.

Oh well. The point was, I really wanted to cuddle something! And nothing's more cuddly than Naruto!!

I folded my arms, deep in thought. I felt cuddle-deprived... wah.

Jack had long-since gone home, so I couldn't cuddle him... the only person here besides me and Naruto was... Sasuke.

"Zah-zuuu-kiiiieeeee!!!!" I yelled, skiiping along in search of said Uchiha. I haven't hugged my wifey in a while... oh well! Plus, he's gay, so I don't have to worry about him perving on me.

I mean, seriously! How could any boy in their right mind be unaffected by the Harem jutsu?! How?!

It took a few minutes, but I found him. He was in a t-shirt and tracky bottoms, since he had had a shower before me, and I hahad one before Naruto. Heh... I beat him to it.

"Saaaaassuuukeeeee!!!" haha, I said uke.

I picked him up over my shoulder, carried him to the living room, and dumped him on the couch. He stared at me.

"Charlie, what-?" I cut him off, pointing a finger right in his face.

"You. Will. Hug. Me!!!!" then I plopped down on the couch and cuddled into him.

After a few minutes, I sneaked a peek at him. He was looking away and blushing. Hehehehe....

Hey wait! That means he's not gay!

Oh well. Too tired... yaaaawwwwnnnnn.

* * * *

Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Heheh... the chapter title caught your attention, didn't it? X3

Damn... Charlie sure gets around, huh? XD

Well, vote, comment, fan, plant some potatoes...

Kthxbai!! xx