Chapter five- Zabuza and Haku

Chapter fiiiiiive!!

It is chapter five, right?

I think so... Oh well!

Also, the previous 'Ignore this chapter' chapter has been edited. If you haven't read it yet, read it now. This chappie won't make sense without it.

If you've read it when it was just the two songs, Amazing horse and promise this, read it again. It is now a proper chapter.

If you have read the story content of that chapter already, then ignore this message.

IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE AT ALL!!

It's hard to explain.

ON WITH THE MOTHA-FUDGIN' STORY!!!

"Unnh..." I sat up slowly, then shivered, looking around. Where was I?

Judging from the temperature and my surroundings, I was no longer in Konohagakure.

So where was I?

"Ah, good, you're awake." I saw who it was, then squeaked and glomped him.

So, there were good and bad sides to this:

Good: I was with that adorable bubmuffin Haku, on (hopefully) good terms,

Bad: This, in turn, meant I had been kidnapped by scary cow pants dude.

But meh, Zabuza's awesome, so whatever.

But what was up with that weird chick earlier, then? Is she, like, Zabuza's henchman or something?

Gasp! What if she's Zabuza's girlfriend?! Tommy would be heart broken.

Bigger gasp!! What if she's Haku's girlfriend?!?!

No friggin' way!! That bish is NOT having my Haku-chan!!

"What- are you- doing?!" I quickly loosened my hold; apparently I was choking Haku. He sprang away, standing in a battle ready position, as if I was some nasty ninja-person intent on eating his face and having his ass for a hat.

"I'm sorry! You're just so kawaii!!" I squealed, then grimaced and made a weird coughy noise. I swear, I'm turning into too much of a Sakura.

Oh man, now I feel bad. I've been getting on well with Sakura lately. Hm... okay, I've been acting like too much of an Ino! Much better!

Speaking of Sakura, though; my hair! What was going on?!

My hair has changed colour. Eh?!?!

"Ne, did someone dye my hair, Haku-chan?" Haku didn't look as though he trusted me fully yet, but he shook his head.

Then what is going on?! Haku wouldn't lie to me, he's too cute! Etou... then my hair changed by itself?

It was now a turquoisey colour, the colour of sea water. Which is kind of a weird coincidence, considering, y'know, how I must be in the Land of Waves now.

"Come. We'll get you something to eat... and some new clothes." Haku saw me look down at myself and squeak in horror, then said "I'll explain once you're adequately dressed."

Haku offered me a smile, and I grinned back, but stopped myself from having a fangirl spaz. Luckily, my torn up clothes covered my most private areas fully, but that was it. The rest was torn to shreds.

My bow and quiver! Where were they?!

I looked around frantically, calmed when I spotted them leaning against a tree not too far off. When I walked over to pick them up, I cringed; everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, hurt.