Chapter four - Training buddies!! :3

I do not take credit for the following song.

I wish I could, it's awesome, but sadly, I would get sued... -.-

But type it in on youtube, it's called Amazing horse, and it. Is. Awesome.

On with the story, bishes!!

""Look at my horse,

My horse is amazing

Give it a lick."

"Ooh, it tastes just like raisins!"

"Tug on it's mane,

It turns into a plane,

And then it turns back again,

When you TUG ON IT'S WINKY!"

"Ooh that's dirty!"

"Do you think so?

Well I better not show

You where the Lemonade

Is made sweet lemonade

Mm sweet lemonade

Yeah sweet lemonade

Sweet sweet lemonade.

Get on my horse,

I'll take you round the universe!

And then some other places too!"

"I think you'll find that the universe pretty much covers everything."

"Shut up woman get on my horse!""

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!" I think Zoey had finally had enough of the Amazing horse song. My team and sensei were looking at me as if I'd grown a second head, as were team ten and Kurenai.

"WHACHU STARIN' AT, PLANKS?!?!" I screamed, the scream resounding painfully around the room. I stormed over to Sasuke and punched him into a wall, then smiled sinisterly at him. "In the future, don't dress like a man-whore!"

Of course, I was referring to the open shirted thing he wears.

"IF YOU'RE TRYING TO GET RID OF FANGIRLS LIKE THAT, IT WON'T WORK!! FANGIRLS AND PEDOPHILES ARE ATTRACTED BY STUFF LIKE THAT!!" I yelled, then I turned on Sakura. "AND YOU!!! WHY DON'T YOU DO ANYTHING?!?! WHY?!"

Everyone just blinked at me. I waved my arms in a spastic way, then glared at Kakashi's hair. "And your hair!! It goes against nature!!" I jumped on his back, playing with his gravity defying hair. "What is up with that?!"

Then I fell back onto my bed. The last thing I muttered before I fell asleep was, "Pure awesomeness..."

* * *

"Ungh... my head..."

I slowly sat up, rubbing my throbbing head as I did so. What happened before I fell asleep?

"Someone drugged your food. You had an all out spaz, yelling all sorts of things." Zoey explained, coming through to my room, then hqnding me a cup of jasmine tea. I wrinkled my nose at it, and she gave me a look. "Drink it; it'll help your headache. Well, at least we now know that a truth serum has a different effect on you than most."

I ignored her, gulping the tea down in one go, then sticking my tongue out in disgust.

"I'm gonna go out in a bit, I've got a mission. Will you be all right?" Zoey asked, and I rolled my eyes at her. What was I, five?

"Yeah, yeah. I'll go... and... annoy my man-whore friend. Yeah! That's what I'll do." Zoey sweatdropped, knowing I meant Sasuke. "And probably stalk Lee and Neji for a bit."