>>T E N<< 1/2

T E N: Newest Member 
**SPECIAL CHAPTER** 
*REQUESTED*

"Today! Baba today!" Louis squealed clapping his hands excitedly as he sprung from his bed downstairs to Harry's awaiting lap, "Hey baby."

"No daddy, I big boy now! Baby comes today!" He reminded causing a chuckle from the other dads, "He won't be here for a while sweetheart. Uncle Simon has to get him."

Simon:

November. November comes around and everyone at the One Direction house needs a new member. What do I do? Agree to get it for them. I love my nephew Louis, don't get me wrong, but damn man! Its to fucking cold for this. Besides I can already tell this new hybrid I'm rescuing today isn't another Louis. This one will have serious problems. He comes from a drug dealers house, hybrid costs 150 thousand pounds. Crazy expensive I know. How did I find out about him? Easy, I'm Simon Cowell. I want something I get it. Same goes for Zayn Malik who has always wanted Children of his own but is gay. They all want kids, but guy and guy doesn't make baby. Either way, Zayn is joining me on my trip today to retrieve the hybrid which I know little about.

Third person:

Pulling into the designated driveway chills hit Simon like mad as he debated exiting the safety of his vehicle. Zayn had already opened his door obviously not phased by the drug dealers house or presence. Outside stood a woman holding a tiny little thing, looked like a baby from a distance. Trailing next to Zayn, Simon sucked in a breath seeing as though the tiny thing was in fact a hybrid. "You have more then one?" He questioned, "No." Her answer was short with a thick country accent added to it. Her ugly cut lip, rugged eyes, "I transferred the money into your account today." Simon announced attempting to hurry the transaction along, "Then take him!" She urged dropping the hybrid into Zayn's awaiting arms. Pushing him to his chest Zayn smiled down at the boy, he had long locks of hair that needed to be washed. His skin was fair, and yes did he look young. He had fresh tear tracks down his cheeks showing he hadn't been asleep long. "Information?"

"His name is Liam, he's thirteen acts like a dumb two year old, what else do ya need to know?" She snarled lighting a cigarette, "Nothing I wouldn't dare wish to waste anymore of your lifeless time." Zayn returned storming back to the car. Simon followed quickly starting it as Zayn buckled Liam in the car seat he had brought telling Simon to take them home.

"I'm calling Harry."

"Why?" Simon questioned flipping his turn signal on, "Because I don't want them there when we arrive." Zayn replied, "Zayn don't, I'm sure Louis will be a bit much but explain to him that Liam didn't come from the best. Also that boy looks dead back there! She obviously drugged him with something." Simon pointed out, "Yea I guess." Zayn mumbled putting his phone down as he watched Liam scrunch his nose in his sleep cutely.

When their house was in sight Zayn's heartbeat sped, they would love him instantly. Wouldn't they? Zayn already had fallen in love with his baby boy. He would love to see his eyes, something tells Zayn their adorable. When Simon parked the car Zayn got Liam out smiling to his husbands that stood anxiously on the front porch, "Let me see him!" Harry rushed instantly calming when he saw the baby face Liam had, "His name is Liam." Zayn informed quietly, "I love it. Louis and Liam. Sounds like it was planned." Harry gushed hurrying Zayn inside as Louis turned away from his football game to gawk over his new brother, "Yes! He big too! We can 'pway football, and we's can 'pway power 'wangers! Yes!" Louis cheered before Niall scooped him up, "Alright we'll talk about a few things, Zayn why don't you and Harry go bathe Liam while Uncle Si and I talk to Lou Lou." Niall suggested bouncing Louis who watched curiously as Zayn carried Liam away. "Why he still 'sleepin?"

"He's just tired baby." Niall started.

Harry ran bath water as Zayn undressed Liam from the little clothes he had on. "Harry?"