>>T H I R T Y F I V E<<

>The following Chapter will be based on a Holiday! I usually ask but forgot to this time; for the holiday of today (July 4th: Independence Day) I wrote a small chapter regarding fireworks and a bit of Red White and Blue. If any of my readers are uncomfortable I apologize fully and swear to always ask before in the future! Also to make up for my negligence to ask before hand, I have another chapter for you all tonight as well. Thank you, ~Emma :)<

Thirty Five: Boom Boom!

Shaking his head furiously, Liam burst into another round of giggles as he watched the blue stars on his head flop around. His daddy had put a headband on his head with another set of ears!
In reality it was the Tacky stars everyone wore on their heads in light of the holiday July 4th. A holiday that not only meant an excuse to get drunk and blow stuff up; but to celebrate freedom. And what better way to do that then in the American state of California in the Stylin household.

Hung on the front door was the American flag, and Louis was currently placing some in the flower pots on the front porch. He too had been given stars. Although he wasn't as big of fan as Liam was.
The younger one sat in a play pen with a clip on mirror, he was in the shade for the most part as he was trapped on the back patio as his Baba grilled next to him.
Michael and Calum had been invited, as well as all the grandparents. Trisha sent her regards saying as though she couldn't make it, Maura flew in a day early, and Anne also made it. The boys "mothers" Eleanor and Sophia also stayed at the house. The two women also sitting on the back patio taking plenty of videos of Liam playing with his stars.

"Daddy when the Boom Boom's go off?" Louis asks entering the living room a pout gracing his face, "fireworks baby, you mean fireworks; and we'll do some tonight okay? You can't see them in the day light." Harry replied, he sitting on the couch with Calum gossiping about another band.
Louis nodded at the information returning to his playroom where Ashton was, "'Deys do 'dem at 'nite."
"Told you." Ashton remarks narrowing his look, Louis rolls his eyes, "Well I 'sowwy you is at times wrong." Hearing Harry say that several times had taught Louis to speak that line with the perfect sass. Although Harry said it with a bit better grammar.

With the hybrid on her lap, Maura and Anne chatted throughout the night until Niall called that the food was ready.
Everyone helped themselves, the kids having their plates made and sat at a picnic table in the yard. Even Liam who's highchair was sat at the end. Harry took his shirt off him giving him a hot dog cut up with a bit of ketchup, "Aim for your mouth not your hair." He orders setting him loose. Louis took his seat making jokes with Ashton, both including Luke after being scolded plenty of times for ignoring him.
Helping his little brother at times, Louis quit when Liam fussed loudly, "I's do it!" He shrieks, Zayn snapping, "Boys knock it off!" Louis huffs, "Fine you's do it." He grumbles hating when Liam was stubborn and refused help. Clearly he needed it! He had more ketchup on his bib than his plate.

Sophia was the one to retrieve Liam from his highchair dressing him in a onesie she had bought him saying: Daddies biggest fan!
It was a cute gift both moms bought for the boys only Louis' was a T-shirt. When the fathers announced that they were working on doing more solo projects (but still staying together as a band) the mothers wanted to get something that could work for each individual father.
Placing the headband with the stars back on his head, Liam squealed getting down to run around the yard playfully in search for someone to play with him.
He ended up finding Michael who played football with him for an hour.
"I'm getting worried, I think he's serious about having another." Calum remarks worriedly, Harry snorts, "I'll let him watch Liam the next time he has an off day. That'll fix your problem."

When the sky darkened, Louis ran out tugging on Harry's pants, "Now do boom boom?"
"Can you not say the word firework?"
"F-fare-'ork." Louis attempted grinning up at Harry waiting for his praise, "Good enough, go tell Papa it's time."
The mentioned man was currently talking with Michael who had Luke in his arms. "Papa?" Gaining his attention, Louis smiles in greeting at Ashton runs over to him, "Daddy say it time for 'da 'fare-orks!" Zayn chuckles nodding, "Alright, you two get back." Shooing the two younger ones back, Michael sets Luke down pointing to Calum, "We're going to start the fireworks, come on out!" Zayn announces glancing down to see the monster patting at his legs for attention, "Hey bubba, why don't you go see Baba? We're gonna do fireworks!" Handing him off to Niall, he kisses both his husbands and sons returning to his spot for firing.
Lighting the first one, Louis watches in awe as it shots towards the sky, the loud pop causing a loud shriek from Liam who immediately began sobbing.
Everyone shared a chuckle, Sophia rising to take him with a snuggle, "Hush baby, they're pretty," she soothes pointing to the sky, Liam sniffles glancing up seeing the colors as well.
Placing him on the ground once he's calm he rushes to Louis planting himself on his brothers lap not bothering to ask permission. He was Liam, of course it was okay.

With his head tucked under Louis' chin, the Stylin brothers cheered and watched as huge fireworks lit up the sky. No they weren't from America, but gosh did it pay to live there sometimes.
The night slowly ended, Liam continually chanting "Boom boom!" Along with the other little ones. "How about bed time?" Niall suggests smirking as Liam sleepily shook his head, "N-no I's no 'sweepy."
"You look sleepy."
"N-no,"
"You sound sleepy."
"No-no B-Baba,"
"You are sleepy." Liam gives in nodding as he lays his head on Niall's shoulder.
Louis sits on Harry's lap being rocked himself, "Did you enjoy the fireworks?"
"Yeah,"
"Good, I'm glad." The hybrid giggled, "'dey is loud! 'Dey go boom boom!"

>Again I take full responsibility for not asking if this would offend anyone and I apologize for that.<

>On a happier note: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! I hope everyone had a fun day filled with fireworks and yummy food! I know I did! Or if you don't celebrate this, than that's okay too! I still hope you had an amazing day!
I still have many more prompts I'm working through, and if you guys think of anymore please by all means let me know! I love writing them! And another thing, if I write something for you and it's not up to your standards please let me know! I haven't been told that so this isn't "calling anyone out"; I just don't want someone to think they got cheated because I didn't write their prompt how they wanted it.
So that's all, I know this is a long authors note, lol, but thanks again for reading! ~Emma :)

>Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW<