>>T W E N T Y F I V E<<

TWENTYFIVE: Babysitting Ft. 5SOS

"Bang! Bang!" Louis called his hands cupped together as he leaves his index fingers and thumbs out to make a gun.  When the younger one didn't fall to the ground "Dead" he sighed loudly, ""S 'kay, Lou. He no know how to play." Ashton grumbled talking about his own younger brother, Luke, who was clearly shot by Louis. "Le-east he's awake!" Louis pointed out, the two older boys needing a target considering them killing each other proved to be difficult. Ashton and Louis were friends, they couldn't shoot each other. Therefore the two older hybrids wanted to shoot Liam and Luke. Liam however was still napping, and Luke was just as dumb as Liam. 

Louis rolled his eyes dropping his gun down to his side, "c'mon, we's go 'outide." Ashton offered pulling him towards Callum, "Papa? We's go out 'dere?" The man frowned glancing outside where it rained softly, "Not today buddy, it's raining." 

"We's stay 'unda 'da patio." 

"Ashton I said no, even if you wanted to stay on the patio, you'd still get wet. You two go back and play." Callum commanded walking past the two retrieving Luke who grinned up at him kissing his cheek. "Louis? Can you go check on your brother for me?" The hybrid huffed at the command but did as told remembering Zayn's threat that morning if he didn't behave. Ashton followed, Louis opening the door not attempting to be quiet at all. Ashton walked on eggshells to scared of Michael's belt if he didn't. Rolling his eyes at his friend, Louis walked over to Liam's side of the bed seeing the younger one with his eyes buried under his soft brunette hair that was matted down from sleeping. He had rosy cheeks and sucked on a pacifier. Seeing him still sleeping soundly, Louis smiled leading Ashton from the room. "what now?" He asked glumly, "Power 'Angers!" Ashton announced loudly running to the family den jumping on the couch. Louis shook his head fondly at his friend who at time managed to be louder than Louis himself. Only at times though. Louis held that award. He had too. Don't be silly, he did. Assuring himself, Louis climbs on the couch as well watching Ashton grab the remote turning it on their favorite show. 

It wasn't done with the first recorded episode, when Callum entered Luke in his arms, "Can he join?" He asks his tone reminding Ashton that his question was one of those you couldn't say what they didn't want to hear too. The parents called them "Rhetorical." Stupid name, right? Noticing the tone, Ashton groaned, "B-but Papa-"

"Unless you want to talk to Daddy as soon as he gets home I'd stop." Callum warns setting Luke down with a kiss to his forehead, "Why he not 'atch it out 'dere?" Ashton pouts glaring at his younger brother that sat right next to him with a smirk, "Because he loves you and wants to spend time with you." Ashton rolls his eyes again pouting, Callum sending a smile towards Louis before leaving. The three boys watch the show quietly, Louis hoping that Harry comes for them sooner than he had planned. The day isn't going like either of the two older hybrids had wanted. Louis and Ashton had hoped that Luke would entertain Liam even though he was just a bit older, leaving the other two to hang out like the grown up teenagers they were. Although Liam fell asleep of course, being the baby he is and all; leaving Luke to join Ashton and Louis like he originally wanted. 

Michael soon pulled into his garage with the family's dog, Ace, in tow as the two walked inside. "How are the boys?" Callum smiles, "You know, boys." Kissing his husband, Michael points towards the hallway, "Liam awake?"

"No dear, the baby isn't awake. Would you like the honors?" Nodding goofily, he kisses his husband one more time as a thank you. It was only fair after all, Michael wanted another baby, it was Callum who said, "No fucking way." 

"c'mon Ace, we'll go get the baby." Michael called strolling to the room opening the door softly. Liam whined sitting up with his pacifier falling from his pouty lips. Michael cooed waving towards him, "hey kiddo. Did you sleep good?" Even though it wasn't his Papa or Daddy or even his Baba, Liam opened his arms tears spilling from his eyes. "Oh goodness, is waking up that bad?" Laying Liam back down he slips the pacifier between his lips again unbuttoning the onesie Liam wore that matched Louis' with "Santa's helper" on the front with 1 and 2 on the back for either brother. Changing his nappy before replacing his skinny jeans. Carrying him to the living room, Michael sat on the couch cradling the youngest hybrid whilst he fussily cried for nothing. Patting his backside soothingly, the two waited out the tears. Callum watched with a smile, "I think Ashton is ready to kill me."

"What did his Papa do now?" 

"I let Luke watch Tv with them." Michael fakely gasped, Liam giggling, "You what?! How dare you." Callum laughed at his husbands antics, the two cooing at Liam who sat up with weary eyes towards Ace who waited patiently with a ball in his mouth. "Wanna play with Ace?" Michael suggests sitting the boy down between his legs who smiled at him hesitantly stepping next to the dog that dropped the ball, "you have to pick it up and throw it Lee." Callum remarked motioning with his hand, Liam did as told gently tossing the ball that rolled on the floor. Ace fetched it, returning it to Liam who squealed clapping his hands. Luke soon ran from the room into Michael's arms, "Daddy!"

"Hey bub." Michael returned raising his eyebrow as Ashton too left the room a scowl prominent on his face, "something happen?" Callum asked, Louis taking a seat next to Liam on the floor for the show. "Luke won't s-stop 'talkin! We's 'tryin to 'atch 'da show and he no stop 'alkin!" Ashton growled, infuriated that his brother wouldn't shut up whilst the Rangers fought someone. "alright well, there's no need to start a fight. Luke, what was so important for you to talk about?" 

"Why's 'da pink one no more 'pwetty." 

"You wanted to talk about why one wasn't prettier?" Callum asked for clarification, "yep!" Luke beamed smiling cutely, "Lukie without a good reason, talking in a show is rude. Understand?" Michael scolded, the younger one nodding with puppy dog eyes to get himself out of any trouble he had gotten himself into. 

Knocking on the door interrupted the moment as the Stylin hybrids both grinned seeing Harry enter with waves, "Hey!" Louis was the first to run over being scooped up with a kiss to the cheek, "Hello babe. Have a good day?" nodding, Louis was sat on Harry's lap listening to Callum speak to Harry, "They we're very well behaved. Better than my two at least." He added narrowing his eyes at Ashton who returned the hateful look. Harry smiled kissing Louis' forehead pushing his hair back, "thank you guys very much for watching them-"

"No, thank you for letting them come. We'll have to do it again, Ashton loves having someone other than Luke to play with." Michael assured. Harry hummed in agreement for Louis, glancing towards Liam who continued to play with the dog, "Why hasn't my baby even said hi? Where's daddy's hug?"

"H-hi's Daddy." Liam called glancing towards him, Michael's heart melted at the adorable sight, "What do you have there?"

""It's a-a pu-uppy!" Liam squealed clapping. "Tell puppy bye, baby. Papa is waiting on us in the car."

"How's he doing?" Callum asked grabbing the hybrids jackets helping Harry, "The doctor said to come back in a week or two if his breathing has worsened, you know he said no more cigarettes. Which will only be fun for all of us." the sarcasm hinted caught Louis who groaned stomping to the car where Zayn sat on his phone looking pissed off at God knows what. Harry opened the car doors helping Louis in his booster seat before strapping Liam in pecking his lips, "Is it naptime, Lou, whenever we get home?" Harry questions his eyebrow raised, "N-no daddy."

"Than stop pouting please. Baba missed you two so much, he wants to come home to happy boys." Harry inquired starting to drive home. Zayn coughed a few times, Harry wincing each time he did. The man sounded terrible, thus why the band was on a two week break. 

Entering the house, Liam waddled to Zayn's recliner taking it upon himself to climb in it sitting down with a cute smile peering up at Zayn. The Papa chuckled, "Can I help you?" Liam giggled shaking his head as his ears flopped. "Guess I can't tell this cute of a person no." scooping Liam into his arms, Zayn sat down capturing the hybrid on his lap holding him tightly as Liam playfully squirmed. tickling him, more of Liam's giggles filled the house. A sound which brought music to everyone's ears.   

>>I thought this was adorable! I was going to bring in the wanted because i know way more about them, but I've never fully written much with 5sos and i do like them. So here's my attempt. I really hope I spelt all the names right, and everything else. Um, Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays if you all don't celebrate that stuff. If you remember I still have that Jewish boyfriend loser :). So yea, 10+ comments for your next one. All the love, Emma Taylor Brown :)