>>T W E N T Y S I X<<

TWENTYSIX: Famous Life

Louis huffed with his arms crossed. Ashton mirrored the look, the two older boys had to watch their younger brothers whilst the parents got ready. Liam sat on his knees building a tower with Luke's help. Pulling out his phone, Louis opened up the camera app taking a few selfies with Ashton to pass time. At least being bored was better than being forced to take pictures.
"Liam baby, you need to look at the camera." Harry called standing behind the photographer. The four boys were sat in front of a camera being told to smile and "act like you like each other." Louis and Ashton sat on the outsides, Liam next to Louis, Luke next to Ashton. The other three were decently cooperating, but Liam found it much more fun to pick at the cotton that resembled snow.
Snapping his fingers repeatedly, Liam finally glanced up grinning. Finally pictures ended, "Daddies are going to be giving an interview. You and Ashton are in charge." Niall remarked. Louis groaned as he was once again watching two babies with Ashton's help. He was just thankful Liam wasn't as bad as Luke. Liam was annoying sure, but he could play by himself happily. Luke just had to have someone. It's whilst the two older ones are playing on Louis' phone, Luke turns to play on his own ipad. Liam looks around feeling himself pout. He wanted to play on a phone. Daddy's phone! Harry always had the most fun games on his phone. That is whenever Harry actually let Liam play it.

Rising from the floor, Liam starts his journey with looking for Harry. Or Zayn. He really wanted Zayn, needed a Papa cuddle. Seeing bright lights and a background with a Christmas tree, Liam squealed rushing over. Seeing no one, he pouts again. Where could they be? Maybe their all playing that game Louis never let Liam play. Hide and 'eek. Something like that. Sighing, Liam resumes his walk peeking inside a room. Though it had no one in it, Liam couldn't help but enter. He saw a dog. Dog are worth getting a spanking from Zayn for going in some room without permission.
Giggling, he reaches his hand out petting the boxer that licks his hand anxiously, "'S 'uppy!" Patting it's head, Liam goes towards the door opening it to leave, "'omin? You 'onna c-come?" As if the dog speaks Liam, it jumps from it's place on the couch exiting the room. Liam beams at this running back to Louis, "B-bubba! Bu-ubba! 'Wou 'Wou!" He calls climbing on the couch with squeals and giggles as the dog follows. Louis drops his phone his eyes going wide. Glancing to Liam, he looks to the abandoned blocks. "Y-you.., Lee.., Who dog is 'dis?"

"A 'uppy!"

"Lee we know it a puppy, 'ere you get it?" Ashton rephrases, "'S 'ound it!" Liam reports rubbing it's belly, "'Ya 'ound a dog?!" Louis returns hoping that his younger brother would realize how much that didn't make sense. "Lee we 'ave to take back." Louis finally remarks using his stern voice he copied from Papa. "N-no." Liam whimpers his ears going flat on his head, "It not our dog Lee Lee." Louis reminds feeling bad that his younger brother was so upset over a dog he didn't even know. "N-no 'wouie m-my 'uppy."

"No Lee. Not yours."

"Y-yes!" Liam argues having tears well in his eyes. Why was Louis trying to take away his puppy? He was going to share. Louis sighs patting his lap, "Lee 'dat dog has a home, we no s-steal it." Liam sniffles shaking his head with his heart wrenching sobs as he laid on Louis' chest. Trying to quiet his brother down quickly, Ashton also tries to help by rubbing Liam's back soothingly. As hard as the older two try, their plan failed as all five parents come running to see what Liam was crying over. Zayn was first taking his baby, "Oh goodness who upset you this time?" He asks bouncing him lightly, Harry arrives narrowing his eyes, "Louis?"

"Y-yes Daddy?" He knew the question, "Why is there a dog in here?" There it was, Louis huffed, "Lee 'ound it."

"Liam found a dog?" Niall questioned crossing his arms making himself look scary, "Ask him!" Louis urges receiving a slap to the backside from Zayn who's sitting down with Liam on his lap, "don't get an attitude, I know where the dog was and if Liam found her than you weren't watching him. Agreed?"

"Y-yessir." Louis mumbles rubbing his backside from the stinging slap. "Liam James, did you go off alone?" Zayn asks seeing the youngest hybrid nod with more cries, "That's ten, did you go in the dogs room?" Another nod, "Fifteen, did you let the dog out on purpose?" Attempting to use his heart breaking cries as an excuse, Liam quickly realizes he's dealing with Papa and not Daddy. "'Y-essiw." He whimpers, "Twenty five, go get Papa the spoon." Zayn orders seeing Liam protest with shaking his head furiously with more cries, "Liam look at me, you ran off that's naughty. You could've been kidnapped. You touched a dog you didn't know, that's dangerous baby. It could've bit you and hurt my baby. You let the dog out, what if it started tearing up the set? You'd feel bad, yea?" Liam nods wiping his eyes as he grabs the wooden spoon they always carry in his diaper bag. Callum took his two boys and husband letting the family have their privacy. Harry sighed grabbing Louis, "Just ten babe."
"d-daddy no! I no do 'nofin!" Louis complains, "Lewis William, I suggest you stop unless you want to be after Liam with me. Baba told you to watch him and you didn't. Both of you can get a spanking for it." Zayn growled laying Liam over his lap starting with ten on each cheek to hurry to twenty. That left five hits for the hardest, and most memorable. For these, Zayn slapped on his sit spots knowing whenever Liam sat he'd remember. He cannot have his babies running off. Even though he didn't like spanking them, he didn't mind giving one to teach a lesson.

Harry rained Louis' ten down quick and painful. It wasn't all Louis' fault that he didn't watch Liam as carefully with Ashton around, but it was something he needed to fix. Niall helped Harry soothe Louis who had started sobbing something awful. It had been a while sense he was given a full spanking. Same for Liam who sat on Zayn's lap quietly listening to his Papa's heart beat. "Wanna know something about the dog, boys?" Zayn asked winking at his husbands who smiled fondly. Liam perked his ears up glancing at Zayn with doe eyes, "Her name is Harley and Papa just thought she might like it here with two boys who would love her. Can she stay with us?" Liam wrapped his arms around Zayn rising to his knees on his lap kissing his cheeks, "Aw thankyou bubba. How about it Lou? Can she stay?" Louis said nothing just gave the most adorable glare. He didn't deserve to be spanked, especially by Harry who's hand hurt like hell. "well this grumpy boy is going down for a nap, Lee you too baby." Harry calls rising with Louis who fights him as Harry tries to lay him in a playpen, "N-no! No! I's not a baby!" Louis finally screams having his mouth bashed, Zayn stepping in, "Get over here, now." Leaving no room for protest, Louis does as told with tears, "Do you understand why Daddy spanked you?" shaking his head no, Zayn sighed, "Louis when we tell you to do something, you do it. Especially if it's to watch Liam, he could've been seriously hurt today. I know that playing with Ashton is fun, but he's spending the night tonight so right now you need to be more focused on your little brother while we're busy." Louis sniffles nodding, "I 'sowwy Papa." Zayn smiles kissing Louis' lips, "It's okay squirt. Now, Liam it's naptime baby boy." Glancing towards the hybrid the parents laugh seeing Liam already asleep on Harley. Louis giggles wiping his eyes, "D-daddy hurt me." He whimpers, Zayn looks in his pants seeing his backside red, "He got you good." Zayn agrees looking to Harry, "Next time you'll listen to us won't you?" Louis nods furiously going to Harry's arms.

It's not too much longer, Michael and Callum kissing Ashton as he sits in Harry's SUV with Louis. The two were having a sleep over! Liam rode with Zayn having Harley next to him the whole time. Niall in the passenger seat taking a picture of the two posting it to Instagram, "Puppy Life."

>Adorable! Ugh I just really freaking want baby Liam so bad it hurts! Anyway, lots of love ~Emma :)

>15+ comments for next chapter