>>T H I R T Y T H R E E<<

Thirty three: Leash on the *Beash*
*It's actually supposed to say Beach, that's my attempt at being funny*

Holding Liam close to his chest, Zayn shushed the boys sobs. "You're okay baby, it's just for the board walk." Confused? Well the Stylin family attempting to enjoy their vacation during their mini break. Of course all fathers decided on the beach, however no one truly thought to remember the board walk on the beach.
Used too it wouldn't be a problem, Liam would sit in his stroller and Louis could walk in front. However with Louis becoming more big brotherly to Liam each passing day, the younger one is wanting to be more like his older brother. Thus meaning he sobs when sitting in his highchair, fusses when sat in the stroller, and don't even get started on the swing. Harry had cried himself one day when Liam started heart wrenching cries.
Therefore the wonderful Daddy himself had bought something he had whenever he was younger, a leash. His wore like a backpack as does Liam's. Although the younger hybrid doesn't like the idea of it as much.
Curled up on Zayn's lap dressed in a swimmer nappy with whale littered blue swimming trunks, Liam was shirtless for the time being because he caught sight of the leash and lost it.
Due to it being a vacation instead of forcing him to wear the leash and showing him "tough love", Zayn took him into another room sitting with him on the bed talking gently to him. It was something the Papa had been told to try during his therapist appointments. Zayn had recently started going to help quit with smoking and to help handle his anger.

Outside the bedroom where Zayn and Liam had yet to emerge from, Harry was packing a diaper bag checking to make sure he had everything twice. Louis sat next to where he stood at the counter in their hotel room. "Daddy?"
"Yes babe?" Harry returns running a hand through his hair, "Why Lee 'ave to wear 'dat?"
"Because Liam wanders off baby, just like you did." Louis furrowed his eyebrows, "I 'wan-dared off?"
"Yes you did, once, and then I beat that bum red as those pants you like to wear." Niall replies narrowing his look at Louis, "Our babies can not be running off, therefore I'm making the executive decision that Louis you too are going to be wearing a leash." The hybrid whines but soon realizes that it's to help Liam so he agrees.

Sitting up with a face soaked with tears, Liam glances at Zayn wearily, "Are you done?" The hybrid nods moving his thumb up to suck on for comfort, his other hand securing around his ear stroking it gently. Carrying him out into the living area, Harry rushes over clapping his hands to take the boy who whimpers shaking his head staying in Zayn's arms, "I think dada wants a cuddle baby, your crying made him sad." Zayn remarks nudging Liam with his finger, the boy sniffled climbing further into Zayn. "We have to put a shirt on you baby, raise up for a minute." Harry states patting Liam's back, the hybrid doing as told letting his daddy slip a white one on, "Put his grey vans on him." Zayn mumbles to Harry who nods doing as told.
The family is ready to leave, Louis in front of Niall with a brown bear strapped to his back making an X across his chest, the restricting chord attached is in his Baba's hand. "Liam? Are you going to ride in the stroller?" Harry offers knowing already he was going to protest. Shaking his head with cries, Zayn buckles the grey bear on Liam pushing his head to his shoulder, "Shh, no more crying bubba it's gonna be a good day."
Heading to the elevator, Niall sighs loudly when Liam's cries doesn't lessen up, "Either you stop crying or you and I are going back to the room for the whole day. I'm not taking a crying Liam to the beach or boardwalk, I'm putting his butt to bed." Both other parents go wide eyed as Liam stuffs his head in Zayn's neck wetting it with fresh tears. Niall had just recently became so stern with the boys, usually he was the most laid back. Although neither of the two parents were complaining, sometimes you just had to be strict with them.

"Daddy look!" Louis squeals dragging Harry to the side of the pier seeing the waves crash along the sides, "'Dey so pretty!" The daddy nods, "Very pretty."
Shuffling in front of Zayn stands Liam, his feet drag the ground as one of his hands grips Zayn's index finger the other hand rubbing his ears. Zayn too strokes the other one soothing his baby boy who had quietened his sobs. Passing by shop after shop, it wasn't long before fans saw and ran over demanding an autograph. Louis grinned waving, one girl begging to take a picture with him, "Y-yah!" He gushes, "Thank you so much Louis!" She beamed tears falling from her eyes as she stares at the picture that meant the world to her. "C-can I get one with all of y'all?" Another girl pleaded, Zayn in the middle with Liam in front of him starting to cry, "Buddy you gotta be happy, they want a picture of 'ya." Niall remarks scooping Liam into his arms letting all three girls make their way in between them, one crouched by Louis both doing thumb's ups.

Peaking out from Niall's neck, Liam see's Louis walking head the leash attached to his back in Harry's hand. It wasn't ruining Louis' day to be restrained, why was it ruining Liam's? Kicking his legs to get down, Niall kissed him letting him walk. Liam whined rushing to catch up with his brother who glanced down at him offering his hand with a grin, "Hi's bubby."
"Bu-bubba!" Liam cheers linking their hands together swinging them wildly as he was back to his giddy self in seconds.

"Look! Look!" Louis shouts pointing to surfers on the ocean, "Yea? Do you two wanna try it? They have a kid one," Niall suggests, "Yes!" Louis agrees quickly, Liam just nodding to copy Louis.
So the daddies dressed them in matching surf suits, taking off their leash for the time being as they headed down to the beach taking to an instructor. The man let Liam just play in that side of the water with Harry letting the hybrid get soaked how he wanted, and Louis actually tried it.
Laying stomach down on the board like told, he tried getting to his feet when he failed. Instead of crying, like the fathers worried he would, Louis jumped up giggling begging to do it again.

"How about we go get lunch then we can come back?" Zayn offers snapping the leashes back on them even though both boys were soaked

"How about we go get lunch then we can come back?" Zayn offers snapping the leashes back on them even though both boys were soaked. Liam whined at his until Niall smacked his backside, "That's enough."
Like promised, after a quick lunch of Subway, the family went right back to the water letting Louis try a few more times before he joined Liam in playing in the moist sand.

It was later that night on the beach, Liam sleepily on Zayn's lap watching Harry play with Louis in the shallow part of the ocean. Liam joined for a little bit but grew tired. The parents had unbuckled the boys from their leashes, Liam shaking himself like a dog would, "My goodness you're dramatic," Harry muses pecking his baby's lips. Slapping sand around with his hand, Liam babbled playfully until he closes his eyes for good knocking out on his Papa's chest. Louis smiled seeing his baby brother asleep, "Papa?"
"Yea bud?"
"Can Lee Lee 'sweep 'wif me 'too-nite?" Zayn nods rising with his baby in his arms, "I think he'd like that very much."
Kissing Harry and Niall goodnight, Louis climbs onto the queen bed that all three parents had put pillows at the sides of keeping his arms open for Zayn to lay Liam down in. Cuddling his baby brother, Louis shushed him sliding a pacifier between his lips whenever he cried out. "You is 'otay Lee Lee." Louis assured tiredly as he swung his arm over the boy falling asleep himself.

Prompt By and Dedicated Too: pineapples4lyfe I hope this is to your liking; thank you for this prompt!! ~Emma :)

>>These pictures are to die for!! Like this whole beach thing is totally slept on in my opinion, like wtf Liam is so freaking cute as if Louis!!
>>Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!! ~Emma :)