>>T H I R T Y O N E<<

THIRTYONE: No more Sass!

While Liam was wrapped up in Harry's arms, Zayn continued tickling his stomach hearing his giggle that was truly music to everyone's ears. Niall however didn't to partake in Liam's happiness, instead he made it his mission to challenge Louis' grumpiness. Sure the lad had sass, and a little was okay, but recently it had taken new levels. Reached depths that had warranted Niall using the dreaded spoon one day, to Zayn belting him the next. Harry had given him one or two slaps but mainly he put Louis in timeout hoping that having to standstill (Almost an impossible task for Louis) would help correct the boy. 
The family was currently in a waiting room as fans upon fans lined up outside for the lucky chance that they might catch a glimpse of the boys labeled as One Direction. Although growing older, and probably wiser, the three fathers have started to record their own solo songs. Niall and Harry both had a huge hit with theirs because they are secretly evil and kept fans waiting with months and months of built up anticipation that wasn't let down. Zayn however was more angelic and giving by not making his fans wait forever. 

Louis once again struggled on Niall's lap, tears forming in his earthy eyes. Whines tumbled from his lips as he fussed loudly, "I've had enough, if you don't want another spanking than fix it before I do." Niall snarls slapping Louis' thigh. The hybrid sniffles glancing toward Harry who bounces Liam on his hip with a grin. "I 'ant Lee Lee." He cries to Niall who smiles gently, "Alright baby, you can play with Liam, but no being mean to him." He warns knowing his little trickster. He wasn't as innocent as he pretended sometimes. 
"Hazz? Can we see the baby?" Patting his lap for his youngest, Liam comes running over once placed on the ground. Climbing onto Niall's lap he grins peering up at Louis who sniffles throwing his arms around his baby brother. 
The oldest brother felt extremely guilty still though Zayn belted him. The two hybrids were playing nicely until Liam took one of Louis' blocks. The younger hybrid probably didn't even notice it was Louis' but it was too late. Louis was angry and fed up. Knocking his little brothers tower down, he grabbed the block Liam had stolen returning to his own pile. Louis didn't care if he was hateful to his parents, or at least not as much; but Liam was his baby brother. 
Tickling under his chin, Louis giggles as does Liam. Clearly the younger one had forgotten about the incident as he was more happy today than he had been in a while. "Why don't I take the monsters to get a treat before the signing? There's a cafe across the street?" Zayn offers bending down to scoop Louis up hearing him whine. "Only if you get your husband a latte with a shot of the caramel sauce." Zayn chuckles nodding with a kiss to Harry, "Anything for you my love?" Niall shakes his head pecking Zayn's lips, "No I'm good, go to Papa Liam." Taking his baby on his other side, Louis bounces in the hold, "I 'anna w-walk!" Harry slaps his backside pointing at him, "You had better behave for Papa." Louis knows that's code for Zayn's been moody meaning behave or you're gonna "get it".

Eventually Zayn gave in carrying Liam over with Louis following behind holding Zayn's hand. "How about a muffin Lee?" Zayn suggests, Louis grabbing onto his thigh as he peers into the glass container holding several pastries. "Can I help you?" The server asks readying her gloves, "Yea, I need two coffees, one latte..," Ruffling Louis' hair as he makes up his mind, Louis groans moving. He was Louis Stylin, you did not touch his hair in public. Unless you were Harry. His daddy was allowed to, and Zayn, and Niall. Though not today. No one could touch it today. "Give me a minute." Zayn mumbles setting Liam down as he kneels towards Louis grabbing his bicep, "Unless you want me to tear your arse up in front of everyone I suggest you stop. What would you like?" Louis hangs his head saying nothing, Zayn rising again pulling Louis in front of him with Liam quietly by his side playing with his jacket strings. 
Moving to checkout, he orders three chocolate chip cookies knowing Liam would eat whatever Zayn gave him and Louis wasn't picky when it came to sweets. Pinning Louis between himself and the counter, the hybrid fussed loudly pushing on Zayn's legs until he tired himself out realizing that Zayn wasn't budging. Resorting to sobbing, Louis was soon picked up and carried out, "How embarrassing that your younger brother is acting better than you." Zayn teases pulling Liam behind him. 

Thrashing in Zayn's arms, he put down running towards Harry who shushes him rocking side to side. "Baby what happened? Where's a good Louis at?" Burying himself in Harry's neck, Louis is stopped when he's taken over Harry's knee, "I don't like this much sass Louis, no one does." Beginning to spank Louis furiously, the boy struggles before going limp on his lap crying all his fussiness and sass out. He hadn't meant to be rude, he just hadn't slept much and really wanted a quiet day at home in his Pajamas. A day with just him and Liam, his daddies of course, cartoons and no naps! Well Liam needed a nap, so that was okay. 
Harry lifted him to sit on his lap again handing Louis a cookie, "Sweetheart, you're okay. Do you wanna go meet fans?" Deciding that he did, Louis wipes his eyes looking at all three of his fathers, "I 'sowwy." Knowing he was sincere, hes being covered in kisses and showered in love.

Louis was the good Stylin at the signing staying on Niall's lap throughout the whole thing. Well until Liam got permission to be running. The youngest hybrid came out on Harry's lap though jumped down running Zayn's. Than back to Harry. Waved at fans, back to Zayn. On his second round of back and forth Niall caught him pointing to Harry, "Get somewhere and sit down." Zayn chuckled waving Niall off, "He's fine, just stay behind the table Lee, yea?" Nodding at his Papa, Louis too got down both running behind the parents. Granted he was sassy, Louis would always come back down to his loving self for the monster he called his younger brother Liam. 

>>This is shit. I'm sorry. I'm currently in the process of moving but ya'll deserved an update. Love ~Emma