>>T H I R T Y F O U R<<

Thirty Five: Sassafras Stylin
Prompt by and Dedicated too: Emily2463

"Ba-ball, Ball, dada it's a ball. I's a ball. Ball! Baba Baba Baba! Ball! I's has ball!" Chanting early that morning, Liam bangs the rubber ball he was given on his highchair tray with the biggest grin his daddies had seen in a while. So cute he had both Harry and Niall taking pictures of him. Louis however rolled his eyes as he entered the kitchen, "I's eat now?" Harry chuckled as he ruffled Louis' hair, "Of course baby what would you like?"

"Food." Louis replied with his arms crossed, his answer causing both fathers to snap their look to him. "Alright smart mouth, what type of food would you like to eat?" Niall rephrased raising an eyebrow as if to test the hybrid to see how far he's willing to go this early.

"Yummy food."

Clearly he's willing to go very far considering he knew Zayn wasn't home. "Well I hope you consider Oatmeal yummy because that's what you're getting." Harry concludes having Niall grab him sitting Louis in the Highchair next to Liam, "Baba no!"
"No what Prince Louis? No smart comment huh? Nothing sassy?" Niall returned waiting for his Clever monster to think of at least something.
However he doesn't, sitting there pouting, Louis glances at Liam who's drooling all over a ball he's attempting to get in his mouth. Dumb baby, Louis rants. Everyone knows you can't fit a ball in your mouth. It's a circle!

After breakfast Louis sat in the living room playing on the iPad as Niall worked on his vocals and Harry was bathing Liam. All was quiet until Zayn walked through the front door, "What are you doing? Bud we got to go!" He rushes, Louis sitting up with a confused look, "Niall! Harry! Our signing's at four!" Zayn reminds worried that they had forgotten.
Suddenly he hears a "Shit!" Seeing Niall running down the stairs grabbing Louis who shrieks as he's taken into his room and stripped. Dressing him in simple black skinny jeans Niall puts him in a grey T-shirt with a purple and blue lion, "I no like 'dis."
"You're wearing it." Niall growls tying his black vans on him, "you no make Lee Lee wear 'wat he no 'ant too!" Louis defends stomping his foot, "You figured it out, Liam's our favorite." Niall mutters rolling his eyes with a sigh, "Go tell Papa to fix your hair."
Louis groans doing as told, "Change your attitude, I don't want to have to fix it for you." Zayn demands gesturing towards his belt.

"Hey Liam, what's this?" Harry asks the hybrid who sits on Zayn's lap with a bib on eating Strawberry puffs happily before the signing started, "A ball! M-my's ball! Papa a ball! I's has it!" Reaching toward it with a grin, Liam squeals when Harry hands it to him with a kiss, "Such a smart boy." He coos, "He no smart, I know 'wat a ball is Daddy. 'Ereyone do." Louis states sassily, Niall smacking his backside, "Not another smart ass or sassy thing today, do you understand?" With fire in his eyes, Louis knows it's time for the signing to begin as he confidently says: "or 'wat?"
Not beating him with a belt like he wanted too, Niall grins waving at the fans as he pulls Louis closer, "I think you and Papa need to have a nice chat. You two can do that after this. Sit down." He orders seeing Louis' confidence falter.

It was during the signing that Louis strolled around behind the table digging into boxes behind the fathers that had extra shirts, photos, pens, phone cases in them. Tapping on Zayn's shoulder whilst he signed a girls phone case, "what bub?"
"Can I's 'pway 'wif Lee?" The papa nodded setting the hybrid on the ground not paying much attention as Louis smirked leading Liam to the boxes he knew they weren't supposed to be in.

Getting a shirt out, Louis put it over Liam's head laughing as the younger one shook like a dog, "Lee look!" Louis gushed handing Liam a one direction ball, "Ball! A ball!" The adorable hybrids squealing caught attention from Harry who turned with a grin that quickly flipped to a glare, "Boys!" He chastised leaving his seat after apologizing to the fan who nodded understandingly.
Going over he ripped the ball from Liam's hands having him sob protesting, "These are for the concert, not for you two. Louis go sit by Papa, you've had enough warnings today." Letting his youngest continue sobbing in his hands, Harry sighed carrying him back to his seat having the hybrid stuff his face into his daddy's chest bawling that they took his ball away.

When the two hundred girls had left, and the other ones sent away to wait in the stadium, Harry rose from his chair with Liam calmed down to just hiding in Harry's neck.
"You knew better then to get in those boxes, Lewis." Niall scolds, "Lee was 'gettin in 'em too!" Louis reminds hatefully crying out when his bicep was grabbed by Zayn's iron grip, "Lets take a walk." Dragging Louis from the room the Papa finally lifts him to his hip after hearing complaints. Getting to a closet, Zayn enters sitting Louis on the counter standing in front of him. "Pa-pa i's 'sowwy." Louis mumbles tears filling his eyes, "You're already getting twenty five when the belt when we get home."
"No!" Louis whines having his thigh slapped, "Excuse me?"
"Papa I 'sowwy!" Zayn sighs, "I'm glad that you're sorry but you've been a sassafras Stylin all day. You don't get to act like that and bully Liam, and expect to get away punishment free." Louis hangs his head, "But I'll tell you what, if you don't make too much fuss of this belting and you're nice to Liam for the rest of the night; we'll play Power Rangers all night okay?" Zayn bargains, "'w-wif Lee?"
"Do you want Liam to join?" Louis shakes his head, "Than no, just us. Liam will be with daddy or asleep okay?" The hybrid nods wrapping his arms around His Papa, the man who understood him most sometimes.

The concert went by fast considering it wasn't in a huge arena but a private one for a few select winners. Well private as you get can with four hundred girls and boys.
Louis helped keep watch over Liam who had been given a ball again which made him extremely happy. Throwing it all over stage, he cried when it accidentally landed in the crowd. Although he wasn't sad long as One Direction have the best fans who instead of keeping the ball, threw it back on stage for the cute little hybrid to return to his giddy self.
Holding Zayn's hand through the last song, Louis followed his papa out to the car feeling his stomach tighten at the unavoidable doom he had gotten himself into. His Papa's belt hurt like nothing ever had before. He'd take the spoon any day over Zayn's belt.

The other two fathers seemed to know what was happening as they took Liam to one part of the house playing with him letting Zayn and Louis have their privacy. "Bend over the bed, bud."
"I's keep my p-pants on?" Zayn nods unbuckling his belt letting it slide through the loops on his pants until it's doubled over in his hand ready to strike.
Letting the first slap down, Louis cries out before remembering their deal. Managing to keep his sobs muffled by the blankets, Zayn finishes with twenty five laying the belt down first, collecting Louis in his arms second.

"I-I 'sowwy Papa!" Louis sobs, "'S okay buddy, you did really well. Why don't we go apologize to Daddy and Baba then we can get started play Power Rangers?" Zayn suggests rising from the bed exiting the room, the two parents sat cuddling on the couch, Liam on Niall's lap drinking his bedtime bottle with snakie wrapped up on his lap as well. "I is 'sowwy I was a s-sassafa s-Stylin." Louis whimpered his toes pointing inwards to enhance his cuteness.
Harry made a face at the name, "Sassafras Stylin?"
"Pa-pa say i's 'bein one, an I 'sowwy." The two parents coo, "It's okay baby, we all have our off days sometimes." Harry went over kissing Louis gently as he hugged him smiling when Zayn returned with the Power Rangers. "Ready bud?" Nodding happily Louis raced back in his room jumping on the bed.

"I's call red one!"

"I wanted the red one!" Zayn pouts, "rock, paper, scissors?" He offers readying his fist, Louis nodded eagerly coping his Papa's motion of bouncing his fist until he chose rock, Zayn choosing scissors.

>>I still have a total of about four other prompts that I am currently writing and working with, but she sent me this over message (Thank you again!) and like literally this took me thirty minutes to write. It came so easily, it was such a cute prompt!<<

>>Anyway, if you anyone else has anyone ideas, prompts, suggestions; please let me know!! So thank you for the read, hope you enjoyed, and until next time ~Emma :)

>Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW<