>>F O R T Y T W O<< 2/2

Stupid Liam. 

Stupid Liam that got his valuable toys all to himself. It wasn't Louis' fault that he considered all of his toys valuable. 

It's not fair! Stomping his foot, Louis groans when Lucy grins up at him, "Wanna play?" She offers, Louis declines to pout as he watches the blank TV Harry had turned off. It's not until Niall strolls through the room that Louis speaks again, only this time it's a cry when Lucy is scooped up by Niall. Who the hell did this girl think she was?! That was Louis' Baba! Well, Liam's too, but he was mostly Louis'! 

Dashing from the couch Louis runs over tugging on Niall's shirt, "Ba-Ba up." The father furrows his eyebrows, "I'm cuddling Lucy bub."

"No. Me." Louis demands crossing his arms, "Louis Stylin I know you don't want a spanking." Niall warns, Louis glares flickering his look to Lucy's who's practically smirking. That bitch. 

Knowing it got him spanked last time, Louis definitely doesn't want to do it again, but he has too. When the parents were all in the kitchen with Liam trying to get the bawling hybrid to at least drink something; a task that shouldn't take three fathers but did when Liam wouldn't even settle in Zayn's arms; Louis sighs knowing he had to do what he had to do. 

His feet took him closer to Lucy, the girl that sits on her knees playing with Louis' power rangers. A crime that should never be committed. "Lucy?" He asks tapping her shoulder, the girl glances over her shoulder with a soft smile, Louis returns the innocent grin before offering her his last pack of mentos. It was the only candy Liam couldn't sniff and beg for until Louis caved. Besides, Mentos were really only good for one thing: exploding in peoples mouth.

Due to the fact that Niall drank a lot of coke, there was always a bottle in his room, so Louis being the sneaky hybrid went in and got it. Showing the drink from behind his back, Louis grins widely when Lucy screws the top off popping a piece of candy in her mouth. Crossing his fingers, Louis is suddenly shrieking when he's hit with the coke instead of Lucy being the victim. 

His plan backfired when the girl spit the candy back in the coke pointing the open bottle towards Louis. Of course, the parents come running in, of course, Louis is dripping with not only coke but anger. He was pissed. No one, no one! Was going to ruin one of his plans and get away with it. 

Zayn sighs unbuckling his belt, "Go up to my room, in the corner." Louis gasps shaking his head, "I-I no do it! Lucy did it!" Harry sighs grabbing Louis' bicep landing six hard swats to his backside, "You've been nothing but a brat since she got here! You're her cousin, it wouldn't kill you to show her some love and share your toys!" Storming upstairs, Louis plants himself in the corner sobbing his heart out. He didn't understand, why did daddies love that girl so much?Couldn't they tell she was evil?! She played with his power rangers! 

It's not long when Zayn enters the room his belt doubled over in his hand, "come talk to me Bubba."

"N-no." Louis sniffles, "Please? I know that something is bothering my boo bear." When Papa used the old nickname Louis had tried so hard to get his parents not to use, Louis is running over climbing onto Zayn's lap sobbing in his neck. "Shh, talk to me buddy, what's happened?" 

"L-Lucy did t-the coke Papa, n-no me."

"Were that your candy?"

"Y-yea." Louis admits staring up at Zayn with tear filled eyes, "Did you hand Lucy the coke and candy?" Again the hybrid nods, "But she pointed the coke at you instead, huh?" How did he know?! His Papa was a genius! "Y-yeah! See? I-I no do it!" Zayn sighs kissing Louis' temple, "Baby you gave her the tools to hurt herself. You know it hurt Liam when you did that to him." 

"B-but I no do it to Liam again, I-I love Lee-yum." Zayn can't help but coo scratching behind Louis' ears hearing his son purr, "You don't Lucy?"

"No."

"Why's that?"

"S-she 'p-pwayed 'wif my rangers." Zayn gasps knowing his son well enough that it was a pretty serious thing to him. "Were they in your box?"

"C-could not fit all toys in my box." Louis whimpers fresh tears rolling down his cheeks, "You wanted all your toys in your box? That's not sharing."

"I no want to share." Zayn frowns kissing Louis' temple, "Listen Bubba, Liam is down there really wanting to play with his older brother. Lucy is not taking anything or anyone away from you, she's just borrowing them in a way." The hybrid shakes his head, "She go home." Zayn ruffles his hair, "She will on Sunday. Think you can make it one more day?" Louis sniffles nodding at last when he lays himself over Zayn's lap wanting to be done. He too wanted to go play with Liam. 

Zayn scoops him up after fifteen slaps, making sure he was no longer crying before carrying him downstairs. The room was quiet, Niall and Harry cuddled on the couch, Lucy playing toys with Liam. 

Sitting Louis down, the Papa doesn't have time to hold him back before Louis angrily rips Liam away from Lucy holding him to his chest, "No! You no T-touch him!" All three parents jump at the barking order sent from their oldest. Lucy goes wide eyed her hand dropping back to her side, "O-okay Lou, she won't touch Lee Lee. Hey C'mon, let him go, he's okay." Zayn soothes, he knew hybrids had a strong sense of protection for some loved ones, but Louis took it a little far. The fathers could've learned to love and appreciate it if Louis wasn't growling at his innocent cousin.  

His grip on Liam loosened once he's sitting on the floor with Liam resting on his lap completely. The two brothers were playing blocks, Lucy was shockingly allowed to join as long as she didn't come close enough to Liam. It was a small gesture that Louis made showing the parents he was at least trying to be good and share. 

After all, he could in the smallest way tolerate sharing his toys; but he wouldn't ever be sharing his brother. 

Or his daddies. When the family cuddled together to watch a film, Louis couldn't stop giving Lucy the death glare as she cuddled into Niall with a giggle. Liam still sat close to Louis though the youngest drank his milk on Zayn, Louis laying back on Harry, "This is nice." Niall comments, "Not a single daddy going without a cuddle bug." Louis' eyes bulge, "I be two!" He rushes making himself lay across not only Harry but Niall. He was not even going to allow his parents considering the idea of adding a new addition. Unless it was a boy. 

Man, what Louis wouldn't give for another baby brother.

>>Seems as though Jealous Louis is also protective Louis. Hope you all enjoyed this! If any of you have any prompts or ideas please feel free to drop them down below!Lots of  Love, Emma :)

>>Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW<<