>>F O U R T Y F I V E<<

FORTY-FIVE: Touchy-feely

Dedicated too: Irish_09876

Thank you for the prompt! Hope you enjoy it!

"Ow!" Louis shrieks louder than needed, his little brother draws his hand back furrowing his ears under his ear sticking his bottom lip between his front teeth, "'Dat hurt Lee!" Louis complains rubbing his own furry ears that were a few strands less. Liam, the once angelic little brother had the missing hairs burrowed in his hand, finding that the hairs on his brother's ears could come off! Wasn't that cool? 

Unfortunately for him, Louis didn't seem to pleased by his brother's findings. Zayn enters the room first scooping Liam into his arms, "Liam we told you no more tugging on your brother." Louis glares up at the little boy in his Papa's reach rubbing his ears, "He's 'pullded my hair, Papa!" Zayn frowns smacking Liam's backside, "Don't pull your brother's hair." Liam sniffles laying his head down on Zayn's shoulder, it wasn't his fault he was just curious. 

Later in the day when it was a quiet time for the hybrids, Louis being told to sit on the couch and allowed to play on his phone whilst all the daddies had "very important work" to do. In reality, Harry was exhausted, Niall's stress had hit an all-time high, and Zayn actually did have work. Whilst him and Niall would be awake yet in the office, Harry would be napping with Liam. 

Or so he thought. In reality, Liam was awake and bugging his supposed to be sleeping Daddy who eventually gave in and set him loose in the living room as he trudged back to bed. 

Liam grinned up at his older brother climbing onto the couch next to him, "Hi."

"Hi, Lee-yum." Louis returns not turning his head from the game he was caught up in, "'Wou 'Wou?"

"What Lee?"

"I's 'wove 'you's." Liam swears kissing all over Louis' face, "Ew, t-thanks Lee." Louis groans wiping his now wet cheeks. Thinking his brother was going to settle down, Louis returns to his game not paying much attention to Liam who rises to his knees stroking his brother's ear. Louis gasps dropping the phone as he ducks rolling off the couch, "No!" 

"No sa-say no," Liam scolds hearing his daddies say those same words to him time after time again. Puckering his lips, Liam offers a kiss in peace to Louis who whines knowing it would be considered naughty if he bothered his daddies when Liam wasn't bothering him in that exact second; yet he didn't want more hair ripped from his ears. 

"Lee is o-kay to say no if 'ya hurt me!" Louis reminds hardening his look, Liam shakes his head flopping his own ears around, "I's pet 'dem?" Liam requests his hand already stretched out for them, "No pull 'dem." Louis orders lowering his head shakily, Liam giggles as he rubs the tip of the ear hearing Louis involuntary purr, "'Dat feels good L-Lee-yum." Louis mumbles closing his eyes. He didn't always like when his ears were touched, but boy did it feel good when he did. 

Before the older brother could pull away willingly, Liam cups the ear smiling widely to show his pointed teeth, nibbling at the side of his brother's ear like puppy's would do for play, Louis jerks at the movement never having Liam old enough to play with him like an older hybrid would. 

Liam too scoots back hurriedly, his top row of teeth resting on his bottom lip worried he'd hurt his older brother that's holding onto his ears with wide eyes. "Y-you's bit me!" 

"No! No I's no did!" Liam returns glaring at the boy who had clearly just lied! Even though Liam was young, he knew the difference between biting Louis and play. He got spanked for biting, he'd playfully chewed on all of his fathers. 

Louis shakes his head, Liam hadn't had another birthday in the last week, he was still a baby! Why did he play like Louis did when he was around his older hybrid cousin, Theo? 

Bringing his hand back down to his eyesight after holding onto it with parted lips, Liam grabs the older boys hand kissing his index finger, "You's 'otay?"

"I-I's ok-ay." Louis answers softly his eyes flickering between his brothers curious chocolate eyes their hands being held. "Lee you's be older?" Louis asks, Liam furrows his eyebrows not fully understanding his silly older brother, "You 'pway?!" Liam gushes grinning as he drops Louis' hand pushing the older one onto his back crawling on top of him. The two play wrestle, their laughs filling the house.

It was quite the sound for Zayn to quit his work for. Kissing Niall's forehead, Zayn leaves the office peaking into the living room seeing Liam on Louis struggling for dominance as Louis twisted every which was to release the grip.

Knowing Harry would hate waking up to this, Zayn intervenes before one of the two got hurt. Sitting Liam on his hip, Zayn grabbed Louis' bicep leading the two of them to his office with him, "My two monsters." He jokes having both hybrids snuggle on his lap watching his work on his laptop. 

Things were calm until Liam reached out hitting the keyboard, "Liam don't touch that." Zayn scolds, the hybrid moving onto the screen dragging his index finger down the middle, "I'm gonna get you, stop that." Zayn chastises, "Papa," Liam groans hitting on the desk being bored of sitting somewhere and not getting to touch something. 

"Papa?"

"What Lou Lou?"

"Lee 'pway like a big boy too-day!" Zayn nods not really listening, "That's good bubba."

"He a big boy now! S-so now I's need 'anoder baby brother." By the end of his sentence, Zayn went wide-eyed still all of his movements as he tensed. 

No. No, no fucking way is he getting another baby brother. No, we're not doing this again. 

"You'll have to ask Baba and Daddy." Smirking, Zayn lets Louis down to go wake his Daddy up.

>>Poorly written I apologize, I'll write another chapter soon to make up for this filler. Love, Emma<<