>>T H I R T E E N<< 2/2

FOURTEEN: MOMMIES MONSTERS (PART 2)

"Hold my hand Louis." Eleanor commanded spreading hers out for the boy to grab. Leading him to security, Sophia went ahead with Liam tying his shoes back on him when finished. Eleanor drug Louis through hearing him complain, "I'm going to take Liam to potty before the plane takes off." Sophia remarked carrying the boy off, Louis groaned laying his head down on the counter, "Louis, you're not going to be grumpy. Mumma and I won't have it." Eleanor reminded, "I-I know!" Louis snapped feeling a slap to his backside, "Last warning." Louis sniffled burying himself in her, he had just been grumpy lately. Eleanor cooed scooping him up, "My poor baby. Shhh, you're okay. There's Liam and mumma." Sophia rubbed Louis' back comfortingly, "Is my little man okay?" Louis nodded still hiding in Eleanor's neck as the family entered the plane. "Liam quiet down baby." Sophia giggled as she buckled him in the seat handing him his stuffed Tiger. "S-snakie?" He asked, "It's in another bag. Play with Tiger for now." Sophia mumbled sliding a pacifier in his mouth as she handed one to Eleanor who had Louis next to Liam, "Can I trust you both to behave with Mumma while I sit back here?" Liam giggled nodding, "Louis?"

"Y-yes mommy." Sophia kissed Eleanor before she took her own seat behind the three. Draping her arm around Liam's shoulders, the boy leaned into her. Sophia loved how cuddly Liam was, she had always wanted a baby boy she could snuggle for endless hours. "Mumma?"

"Yes baby?"

"What we 'gunna do?" Louis asked, "Well, we are going on our yacht, and we'll go shopping. Also, mommy has something very special planned for both her babies." Sophia announced seeing Louis' eyes sparkle, "What is it?!"

"you'll find out tomorrow."

When the plane landed, Sophia carried Louis off as Eleanor took Liam. "Both our babies are so sleepy." Eleanor cooed sitting Liam in his car seat before they drove to their apartment.
Louis awoke first his natural grin on his face where it belongs as he ran into Eleanor's arms climbing to sit on her lap. "There's the happy boy."

"Is Lee up?"

"Nope, he's still napping. Why don't you go ahead and get the toys out? I'll go wake him. Mumma went out to get us dinner." Eleanor suggested rising to awake Liam. "Baby boy? Bubby is awake and he wants to play." The hybrid whined before accepting that he had to wake up. Being carried into the living room, Liam was set down by Louis the two brothers playing loudly with their stuffed animals. When Sophia unlocked the door she saw Eleanor watched the two play along with the thousands of toys all over the living room floor. Plastering a smile, she giggled, "Who's ready for dinner?" Strapping Liam in his highchair she put noodles on a plate for him, "Louis I got your favorite chicken pasta. And for dessert, I bought Ice Cream!" She gushed seeing the boys cheer. The family ate, Louis entertaining them as he talked his opinion about Taylor Swift. "I no 'ike her. S-she 'wooks 'ike a b-bobble head." He repeated hearing the insult leave Harry after one of their dates. "Louis that's not nice." Sophia gasped not expecting him to say that, "I no 'elp it! She no 'wook 'pwetty in r-red." Louis added having Liam chip in, "R-red!" He beamed pointing to the bowl on the table, "that is red baby. You're so smart." Louis rolled his eyes, "He say 'everythin is red. Lee, what colour is 'dis?" Louis asked pointing to his white polo, "Red!" Liam giggled, "No, it white." Louis corrected, "He no smart."

"He is smart Louis." Eleanor scolded, "He no know his A B C's! He say A B E's!" Louis informed, "A B E D E F B H J M O P Z Y X W!" Liam sang grinning when done, "Well he got A and B right. The rest is useless." Eleanor remarked playfully mocking Louis as he gave his "I told you so" look.

After dinner, Sophia placed both boys in the bath as Eleanor cleaned the living room. Louis dumped a cup of water over his head wetting his hair, "Lee put head back."