>>T H I R T Y S E V E N<<

Thirty Seven: Like Lou
Prompt by and Dedicated too:pineapples4lyfe 
Thank you for such a cute prompt!!

Per usual, Liam's sobs filled the living room. The swing he had recently grown to hate had him captive in its buckles, its soothing motion not affecting the hybrid that begged for his daddy to save him.
Usually it was Papa to rescue him, however today that meanie spanked him and then put him in the torture device.
It wasn't like Liam was being bad! At least to him he didn't think that coloring on Harley was bad. She deserved a tattoo too! Liam was just being a good friend to his best friend.
However the dog agreed with Zayn as she was taken to the groomers.

Sighing, Harry took pity on his youngest son and let him out. Taking Liam to his nursery, Harry dressed him in overalls for the day changing his nappy. Cooing at how adorable his baby was, he placed Liam on the ground with strict instructions: "Go play with bubby."

Whilst the other two dads worked together on music, Louis hummed softly himself as he put blocks together happily. "Hi Lee Lee," he greets quite content that morning. After his last "chat" with Papa, he was trying real hard to be good. He did not want another round with that belt!
"I's 'pway?" Liam asks already reaching for one. Louis smiles allowing him to grab onto one, instead of placing the block on the tower, Liam chews on the edge grinning up at Louis for praise. Only he's met with a stern look the older ones learned from Zayn, "No Lee Lee, you no chew on 'dat." Removing it from his mouth, he hands the slobbered on block back to Louis who shrieks, "Ew!" Pitching it across the play room, Liam giggles as it bounces back from the wall. "'Gain! A-gain!"
"No Lee-yum, no 'gain." Rising from his spot, "I's 'gunna go 'ash my hands." Liam gets to his feet as well grabbing his brothers sweatpants, "I too?" Groaning, Louis nods leading him to the bathroom helping him stand on the stool. Giving him soap, Louis squeezes some onto his own hands, "Like 'dis." Showing him how to scrub, Louis looks away to rinse when he snaps his look back to Liam laughing loudly; "Lee you no 'wick it!" The younger one of course doesn't find it as funny and instead whines loudly to get the yuckiness off his hands.

Rolling his eyes, Louis helps Liam wash his hands like his daddies always do.
"Hold on i's 'gotta pee." Louis mumbles pulling his pants down, Liam goes wide eyed seeing his brother standing up to potty. God. He thought only daddies do that! It was so big too! Liam's wasn't that big. Reaching out to grab it, Louis slaps his little brothers hand, "No! You's never touch my pee pee!" Liam glares up at him with a pout, "Why's?"
"You no do th-that Lee-yum!" Louis repeats wanting to make sure his little brother knew that was NOT okay!

Back in the playroom, Liam is sitting between Louis' legs as the two watch Superman. His older brothers arms are mindlessly wrapped around the smaller ones figure as he's tuned into the movie, Liam however can't help but wonder why he can't use the potty? Glancing down at his nappy, Liam smirks rising to his feet, "I's go get Baba." Louis nods without question not breaking from his movie. Rushing to the door, Liam whimpers seeing his Baba's door closed.
Pushing it open, he peaks his head in seeing Niall asleep on his bed with all the lights off and fan on high.
"Ba-ba?" Liam calls entering the room fully, "W-what Lee?" Niall grunts moving to sit on his elbows, "I's need 'dis off," Liam starts pulling against his overalls. In his sleepy state, Niall did as requested patting his backside when done, "Go back and play." Liam grins doing as told. He was left in a nappy and T-shirt. When he went to visit his momma once he wore underwear because Daddy wanted to start potty training him, but he had an accident and started crying. However he knew where those undies were; tugging his nappy off, he slid on the pair of undies struggling immensely yet happy when he completed his mission. If Louis can do it, so can Liam.

Or so the hybrid thought.

Returning to the playroom, Louis noticed that Liam's buckles were down and helped him fasten the overalls back.

"Boys! Papa's back!" Harry announced waiting for the patter of feet to come down the stairs. "'Hawley!" Liam beams wrapping his arms around the dog that wagged her tail Happy to see him. Zayn smiles ruffling Liam's hair, "No more drawing on her, okay?"
"'Otay." Liam repeats snuggling with his favorite dog. Louis greets the puppy moving to the couch playing on his phone, Zayn in the kitchen with Harry.
Liam can't be any happier in the moment until he feels himself use the bathroom. Usually he wouldn't worry, but now he had too.
Rushing from the spot he climbs the stairs not caring that he'd get fussed at later for doing it alone.

Not really knowing where to go, Liam enters his nursery pulling at the darned straps Louis had redone. Fussing with them, Liam manages to slide out of them without unbuckling them. Taking his wet undies off, he pouts knowing he didn't know how to put on a nappy.
He decided it was time to ask for help.
Hiding the undies under his bed, Liam exits the room calling down the stairs, "D-dada? Pa-papa?"

"What baby?" Harry returns as he climbs the stairs, "Why don't you have on any clothes bubba?" Zayn asks with a chuckle taking Liam's hand to lead him back to his room, "Where's your nappy?" Harry questions setting him on the changing table, Liam shrugs, "I no know."
"Liam James that doesn't make sense, your diaper didn't grow legs and walk away." Zayn remarks narrowing his look at the hybrid, Liam giggles at the statement thinking how funny that would be; but stops seeing that his daddies didn't find the humor.
Huffing, he frowns, "I's took off,"
"You took it off? Why?" Securing him in another one, this time tighter, Harry slid on a white onesie with sweatpants. "Try getting that one off." He mumbles with a smirk setting Liam on the ground. Zayn sits on his rocking chair his face stern, "Liam Stylin what's the story?" Hanging his head with cries, Harry slaps his bum, "No sir, we haven't even fussed yet. You're not crying your way out of this one." Whining, Liam turns clinging to Harry's legs sobbing into his thigh, "Liam we can discuss this now or after a nap. Your choice." Zayn says clearing his throat afterwards.
Knowing he had to admit it sometime, Liam sniffles retrieving the undies from under his bed, "Liam! You had an accident? Why didn't you tell us-"
"Liam, bubba, look at me; why did you take off your nappy?" Zayn asks cutting Harry off, the hybrid shrugs again. The papa sighs rising to remove his belt, "If you don't answer me the next time, you're getting it." Knowing all too well what it was, Liam snapped his head up, "'W-wou 'wou no has 'ta wear 'dem." The two fathers sigh, "Well Lou Lou is older baby, he can control his bladder better." Liam nods sobs taking over, running to Zayn's lap to cry in his chest, "Why are you crying now bubba?"
"I no 'ant it pa-pa." He sobs, Harry furrowing his eyebrows, "Want what?"
"I-it!" Liam repeats, Zayn laughs, "Bubba you're not getting it, you answered me. Hey, I understand your reasoning, it's normal to wanna be like your older brother."
"'W-wike Lou," Liam sniffles, "Yea, Like Lou." Harry adds kneeling next to Zayn, "He's cool, isn't he?" Liam nods hurriedly his ears flopping, "Y-yah! H-he h-has a big Pee pee!"

"Lee-yum no!" Louis groans loudly, the two fathers sharing looks with wide eyes as Liam giggles.

>This is cute right? I love Little Louis and Liam!

>Super funny story: I have two adorable nephews that I love so much! Well one of them was telling me that he saw his brothers Pee Pee and it was huge! Talk about awkward! I told my sister (his mother) and she died laughing.<<

>If anyone of you have prompts, send them in! Or comment below! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my sense of humor I attempted to use for this chapter and I also hope you liked it so much you hit that star and leave a nice little comment!! ~Emma :)

>Don't forget too VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW<