>>T W E N T Y F O U R<<

TWENTY FOUR: Doctor Louis

Tidying up the living room, Niall cast a glance towards Zayn who laid on the couch with Liam in his arms asleep, his head on Zayn's chest. "Has his fever gone down any?" He asks his voice hushed, "Yea, he's doing better." Zayn assures stroking Liam's hair as he returns to the news. Harry enters with Louis following him in his pajamas still. "I 'elp you make 'atfest?" Louis begs tugging on Harry's shirt, "sure, you can help Daddy make breakfast." Harry reculently agrees knowing the parents didn't want him near Liam to catch sick himself, or wake Liam, which was equally as worse in some parts. 

Grabbing a step-stool, Louis stands on it next to his towering Daddy grinning up at him, "I's c-chef too!" 

"You are a chef." Harry chuckles handing him an egg, "Alright sweetheart, I'm thinking some French Toast. You agree?" Louis nods eagerly, he's so excited to be cooking like a daddy himself! Squealing, Louis cracks the egg on the edge of the bowl dropping it in like Harry. "Good?" He asks worried he had already messed up, "Perfect, baby." Harry soothes grabbing a pan turning the knob to warm it. "Now, Louis, This is a very important job."

"Yes Daddy!" 

"I need you to dip the bread in the Egg yolks. Can you complete this mission, agent Stylin." Harry questions his voice lowering for the character, "Yes Captain Daddy!" The two grin at each other, Louis sticking his tongue out the side of his mouth in concentration. Soon, four pieces of bread are dipped and laying in the pan on low heat as they brown. "I do 'da 'powda?" Louis begs with his cute lop-sided smile, "You can sprinkle just a little on yours, deal?" Harry bargains lifting Louis to his hip with a peck on the lips as he allows Louis to put just a little cinnamon on his. "What Lee gonna eat?"

"I'll make him some yogurt for later, his stomach is bothering him." Harry replies, Flipping the bread over, sitting Louis on his feet, "Can I feed him?" Niall enters with a smile, "You're awfully helpful this morning, what do you want?"  Harry nodded in agreement with Niall, "Baba's right, what's in it for you, little one?" Louis sighs, of course they caught him, hanging his head his cheeks grow red. "Well spit it out, what could it be? What does my baby want?" Niall encouraged sitting Louis on the counter having eye contact with him. "I-instead of g-going with grandma-"

"Louis, Liam is sick honey-"

"But I'm not!" He points out, Niall sighs looking to Harry who frowned, "Babe, tell you what, if Liam doesn't get sick anymore today, we'll take you both to the award show. Deal?" Louis gasped not expecting his fathers to agree so easily, "Yes Daddy! 'Fanks! 'Fank you! I's make Lee-yum good! He no be sick!" Louis rushed hopping off the counter, both parents laughing at him, "You really want to take them?" Niall asked once Louis was out of earshot, "I don't know, Liam's been so good lately with not crying or throwing fits; and Louis' just been sassy. They love award shows."  Harry stated his eyebrows knitted together in thought, Niall leaning in to kiss him, "I just hope you know what you've awoke in Louis." Harry snickers, "what? Doctor Louis?" 

Louis quickly ate his breakfast leaving his parents to finish with their boring, adult conversation. Louis was on a mission. Hurrying to the living room, Liam sat on the couch watching Toy Story; his hair was messy, tears on his cheeks, and sucked on a pacifier. Currently, he wore a black long-sleeve "Batman did it" shirt with a nappy. Sighing, Louis scanned his patient tsking, "Well, you look 'ick." Liam glanced at him not paying much attention his older brothers antics, "I make you's better. No 'wowwy Lee-yum." Grabbing his play doctor Kit, Louis nodded to himself sitting it on the couch opening it. Putting the headband on with the fake light, he smiled wrapping the stethoscope around his neck, "'Lemme see 'ya arm, Lee." Louis commanded grabbing his younger brothers arm putting the blood pressure thing on, "This one 'on't hurt. I's promise." Liam gave a weird look shaking his head, "'W-weave 'lone." 

"I can't 'weave you 'lone, Lee. You's sick, I's a 'docta." Louis reminded pointing to his headband, "See? 'docta." Liam whimpered as Louis started squeezing something that make puffs of air, "That looks good." Louis mumbled ripping it off his arm, "Open mouth." Liam does as told, his pacifier falling out, "'Wou Wou no." Louis shushes him, "Have 'ta see your 'froat." Another whimper, Liam is being pushed against the couch, Louis on top of him staring into the throat, "'Wooks good too." Patting his brothers head, Louis smiles reassuringly, "You being good boy Lee." Pacing the stethoscope on his brothers stomach, Louis presses the button to hear a fake heart beat, "Very good. You is alive." Grabbing a sheet of paper, Louis narrows his eyes at the patient, "'Cryin, Pouting, Baby." He lists writing it down, "Ah! You is no sick. I made you well, 'wif 'dis!" Grabbing a plastic shot, Louis aims it at Liam's arms ignoring his younger brothers pleas.However when Liam started sobbing, all three fathers rushed in, Harry scooped Liam up who bawled in his shoulder, "Lewis, you know better than to bother Liam when he's sick." Zayn chastised, "He no sick Papa!" Louis exclaimed, "I 'elped him!" Niall did a double take at Louis' outfit and the plastic tools on the couch before bursting into laughter, Zayn glancing at him, "What?"

"Harry I warned you, Louis baby you're not a doctor. Liam is better, but he is still upset and weak, he needs lots of rest before tonight." Louis sighs feeling his eyes get wet, "We no go?" Zayn crouched down pulling Louis close to him, "Of course you two are going, Doctor Louis helped his little brother and that deserves a special appearance to tonight's award show." Louis peered up grining, "We go?!" Zayn nodded kissing Louis' temple, "yes, you two are going." Harry smiles at the two continuing to soothe Liam who's settling down weakly laying on Harry.

Baths are given, Lou Teasdale coming over along with people who bring clothes for the hybrids and parents. Harry's dressed in a grey suit and tie, Zayn's suit is black, Niall's is a medium between grey and black. Louis wears black skinny jeans with a grey sweater vest and charcoal vans; his undershirt white. Liam is dressed in black skinny jeans, a white shirt, grey vest, and black tie. His white converse are being tied by Zayn, the boy sitting sideways on his lap having his hair done by Lou who giggles at how adorable he is. Louis' hair is fixed, styled back like Zayn's; he's waiting on Harry's lap like the good boy he is. 

Moving from her touch, grumpily, Zayn smacks Liam's thigh, "Sit still." He remains mute for the rest of the hair torture, as the family makes their way to the limos, Zayn resuming to cradle Liam as he whispers in his ear, "When we get out, you are not to make a scene tonight. Do you understand me? You will sit on my lap, be quiet, and nap if you want to. There is no getting down, yelling, or dropping anything. Yessir?" Tears build in Liam's eyes from fussiness though he nods none the less, "no tears baby, Papa just wants a good night." He soothes patting his backside soothingly. 

Arriving at the Red Carpet, cameras are flashing everywhere; Louis has Harry's and Niall's hand, Zayn keeps Liam walking in front of him not knowing if he boy would have a meltdown if he carried him through or let Liam walk it himself figuring out that it's not too scary. Thankfully it's the second option, Liam only turning towards Zayn whenever they got to the picture center part of it. The family grins, waving to all the adoring fans and other celebrities, "Ready to head in?" Harry asks, Scooping Louis up who's taking it all in with a grin. He loves being famous. Liam sits on Zayn's lap facing the man who smiles down at his baby; Liam returns the smile reaching up to pull on Zayn's lips opening his mouth, "Whatcha looking for Lee?" Niall asks with a chuckle, Zayn pretends to bite Liam earning a giggle from the boy that draws his hands back. Covering his eyes, he hears Zayn gasp, "where did Liam go?" Removing them, "there he is!" A camera from the event appears at the table filming Zayn and Liam playing peekaboo, Louis watches happily, "I's fixed Lee-yum, daddy."

"you sure did, Doctor Lou."

**How is it? I think it's freaking adorable. I love Louis and Liam so much it freaking hurts. GO CHECK OUT FORCED FAMILY IF YOU HAVEN'T YET!! I write both, and both have Baby Louis and Liam. All the Love ~Emma :)

>>PS: I am taking prompts for this story, send me some cute ones!!!!